>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Facebook uploads are up side down
Views: 5   replies: 0
Last Reply: JohnSmith (Today, 01:17 AM)
My 360 photos are showing up side down on Facebook. My other ones are fine. I have tried stripping the data and also rotating 180 deg with thexifer.net and later with Corel Draw but nothing works. The option to rotate photos on Facebook doesn't...
LG360 with cardboard vr file type.
Views: 21   replies: 2
Last Reply: Matt (Yesterday, 06:38 PM)
They will play through YouTube just fine.Problem is I live on Ascension Island which has very limited and very slow...
Nikon KeyMission 360 issues, bugs
Views: 1,358   replies: 19
Last Reply: Cool Games (Yesterday, 05:19 PM)
New 360 and Moto Z Just joined the fray !Going on trip to beach wedding tomorrow so am trying to replaceIOS / Panasonic wearable HX-A100.Now seeing this will be a fun trip so taking old config as...
Moto Z Play Droid 6.0.1 and SnapBridge 1.9.15 to KeyMission 360
Views: 13   replies: 0
Last Reply: Cool Games (Yesterday, 04:43 PM)
Just got both yesterday and pairing is unintuitive if not unreliable.Also have a Panasonic HX-A100 not pairing so suspect new phone more than 360 camera.Any hints from others with Android 6.0.1 to Nikon cameras with Snap Bridge ?
New Theta S owner, with some questions . . .
Views: 628   replies: 5
Last Reply: Vic_Hiker (Yesterday, 03:42 AM)
Hi there All, Not sure if I can add a question or just continue with this thread. So I'm a new user, just got my Theta S the other day and have been playing with this amazing unit.I'm figuring out al...

Recent Topics

Insta360 Air Forum

Insta360 Air is 360 camera for android phones. Help and support.

Subforums

Videos and photos

Show us your 360 videos and images from Insta360 Air.

• 1 topics
  • 0 replies

Accessories

Tripod, mount, spare battery, waterproof housing, lens etc. for Insta360 Air

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

Single page

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

Single page