>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 255   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere monopod, tripod
Views: 201   replies: 1
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:43 AM)
Hi Conorr,I've recently purchased the mijia sphere 360 camera and found that a regular selfie stick with a tripod attached to the bottom can be used as a practical and portable tripod for the camera.The selfie stick must have a 1/...
Fish Eye Lense View Curvature
Views: 10   replies: 0
Last Reply: LT (Yesterday, 09:08 PM)
Does anyone know of a way to remove the curvature when you view your photos? I know you can change from the default fish eye lense view to the perspective view but in doing so the quality suffers as the picture gets zoomed in and becomes grainy...
Jumpy video after stitching 360
Views: 29   replies: 0
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:55 AM)
Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hard...
Samsung Gear 360 (2017) live streaming and issues
Views: 126   replies: 1
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:51 AM)
You trying to LiveStream via Facebook? Or...? Don't think it can be done on an iPhone at the moment. Only Android. It's controlled through the Gear 360 App on your phone, and the Action Director software on a computer.I'm going to test...

Recent Topics

Photo

Ricoh Theta SC upload video on youtube

youtube