>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Gear 360 2017 One lens sharp, one blurry
Views: 6   replies: 0
Last Reply: emam (Today, 10:02 AM)
I purchased the Samsung Gear 360 2017 
Creating 360 Degree Websites Within Minutes
Views: 43   replies: 1
Last Reply: Jack frac (Yesterday, 06:20 PM)
Spam. Hmm Hmm again
Sound but no Picture when played
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: DavidSim (Yesterday, 05:11 PM)
Just got a new Gear 360 2017 for Father's Day, along with a big 128 G Memory Card, made my first small video and uploaded it to my PC (.MP4 format). When I play the video on my PC I just get the sound, but no picture.  W...
XEvil 3.0: распознавание капч Google, Яндекса, Facebook, VKontakte
Views: 22   replies: 1
Last Reply: Yolandacoesy (Jun 24 2017 12:09 PM)
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0: новый революционный комплекс для обхода любой капчи Релевантные запросы:
LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows
Views: 8,614   replies: 13
Last Reply: Wrecks (Jun 23 2017 04:40 PM)
Any way to connect to the LG360 Cam to my laptop wirelessly like on my phone and use an app or something to view what the cam sees like one my pho...

Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Permanent Installation VR Camera

Camera installation streaming hdmi sdi bridge VOD rstp

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xiansam

xiansam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 03:47 AM

First off, I joined this forum before I noticed that topics had hundreds of views but very few replies.  **sigh** I may be wasting my breath here but here goes...

I design and build AV systems and most recently streaming video platforms for permanent installation.  A client wants to do VR streaming, VOD, etc. I said sure.  Typically, we take multiple cameras into a HDMI or SDI switch then combine the audio in a streaming "bridge" device which offers up an RSTP feed for a streaming engine.  In my case, Wowza.  I've been looking at all kinds of cameras, stitching software, and the like, but I haven't found a really good camera that can be mounted at about 36" high and doesn't look like an alien space ship.  The one I did find was the Orah I4.  The camera looks great and has a built in stitcher as well as a server that delivers an RSTP feed natively.  That's great but it has limited ability to input audio via 1/8 stereo mini and I can't "live view" content due to lack of HDMI port.  My best candidate so far is:   https://www.liveplanet.net

The camera isn't out yet and cost $10,000.  Money isn't an issue for my client but the price made me choke a bit.  Anyone have experience with a camera that will output 4k video via HDMI or SDI?  All I want to manage going across the floor to the head end gear is power, HDMI or SDI and possibly cat5 if the camera has a built in server for RSTP.  It can't look like a mathematician barfed up a bunch of GoPros either.   Is there such an animal or am I looking for a unicorn? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users