>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Nikon KeyMission 360 issues, bugs
Views: 1,885   replies: 21
Last Reply: Mike (Today, 12:02 AM)
I'm having some serious BLUETOOTH and/or WI-FI connection issues to my Keymission 360/170 app on android. It tries very hard to connect to each other however it seems like luck wether they connect. I am running version 1.3 and my app is also up...
Viewing images on a PC
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: santoshzachariah (Yesterday, 06:37 PM)
Hi,   I am a newbie to this forum and to the PixPro SP 360.  I am a school teacher. I have a number of images taken on a recent field trip. I want to share these with the students - who use Window...
Photo insta 360
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: Theo (May 27 2017 12:03 PM)
Hello,For a few days i have the camera but i want to make a 360 foto and that i Iam not on the picture how do i do that
Vuze Customer Service issues
Views: 36   replies: 0
Last Reply: KToghia (May 25 2017 08:24 PM)
I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 278   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (May 25 2017 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...

Recent Topics

Detu 800 light metering not working properly

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_waldi_*

Guest_waldi_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

Hello

I took bracket of photos on a roof in the day, and the exposure doesn't seem to be working well. Would like to hear if anyone else has this problem or is it just my unit is faulty.

#2 Gabri

Gabri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:25 AM

Yes sometimes its exposition is erratic, like as the auto white balance. This depends on the software, which is still in early stage, I guess.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users