>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Jumpy video after stitching 360
Views: 22   replies: 0
Last Reply: lseltzer (Yesterday, 04:55 AM)
Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hard...
Samsung Gear 360 (2017) live streaming and issues
Views: 119   replies: 1
Last Reply: lseltzer (Yesterday, 04:51 AM)
You trying to LiveStream via Facebook? Or...? Don't think it can be done on an iPhone at the moment. Only Android. It's controlled through the Gear 360 App on your phone, and the Action Director software on a computer.I'm going to test...
Samsung Gear 360 (2017) problems connect wifi
Views: 149   replies: 1
Last Reply: lseltzer (Yesterday, 04:48 AM)
When I've had problems, I've restarted the camera, started, held the MENU until I see 'Connect IOS,' then gone on an iPhone into the WiFi list and connected. Sometimes, if too much time elapses between pressing that menu button to connect and g...
New Icons In Insta360 App
Views: 22   replies: 0
Last Reply: grahamjohnson10 (May 21 2017 08:31 PM)
Please could someone tell me what the two icons at the bottom left do ?? [attachment=231:IMG_1027.PNG]
360 lens angles moving while car racing
Views: 38   replies: 0
Last Reply: 1977buickboy (May 20 2017 05:35 AM)
Hi I am into car racing and in our last race I mounted the 360 from the roof upside down to get a great shot of the race or that's what I thought. The problem I had was as the car cornered the lens angle went with it and moved  with the ca...

Recent Topics

DETU F4 timer

No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stuart_*

Guest_Stuart_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:32 PM

Anyone know is there timer, for example if holding button mode (photo/video) start auto capture timer 10s. Best capture scene without hand in photo and without use smartphone.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users