>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

онлайн бесплатно
Views: 5   replies: 0
Last Reply: PatriceThert (Yesterday, 11:27 PM)
смотреть фильмы онлайн 2016 канал телесериал смотреть онлайн бесплатно +в качестве смотреть фильмы онлайн бесплатно...
смотреть фильмы сериалы
Views: 9   replies: 0
Last Reply: Cherylror (Yesterday, 07:21 PM)
скачать сериал лучшие новинки кино смотря фильмы онлайн бесплатно смотреть фильмы онлайн бесплатно
FluidCast VR Opening Texas-Based Virtual Reality Studio
Views: 95   replies: 1
Last Reply: Thomasminue (Mar 27 2017 09:44 PM)
Огромный выбор окрасочного оборудования камнерезных станков компрессоров...
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 81   replies: 1
Last Reply: Vance (Mar 27 2017 04:42 PM)
I just got mine today, March 27, 2017 with the mini-usb connector.  It is not long enough if you have a case on your phone.  I had to modify my case with a Dremel tool (grinding tool) to provide more clearance for the camera ball to s...
Online platform for editing 360 images
Views: 107   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 03:03 AM)

Recent Topics

Photo

Stitching problems because of the EIS, any help?

kodak stitching pixpro eis on problem

1 reply to this topic

#1 Mikel_1985

Mikel_1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hi, I´m editing my first video recorded with the Kodak SP360. I already stitched some footage using Pixpro 360 Stich, but I had this problem with some other clips. When importing them to PixPro SP360, it shows me a message saying that it´s not possible to stitch the clips correctly, because the cameras recorded with the EIS ON option activated. Any chance to fix these clips? Any other software I can try to solve this problem? I already tried to use the calibrate options in PixPro, but I didn´t get to fix the stitching.

Thanks a lot.

#2 dwaynebmsg

dwaynebmsg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:52 AM

I don't remember where I read it, but you are supposed to turn off the EIS if planning to stitch.  Once the video is recorded, you are probably out of luck.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kodak, stitching, pixpro, eis on, problem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users