>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

FluidCast VR Opening Texas-Based Virtual Reality Studio
Views: 69   replies: 1
Last Reply: Thomasminue (Yesterday, 09:44 PM)
Огромный выбор окрасочного оборудования камнерезных станков компрессоров...
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 72   replies: 1
Last Reply: Vance (Yesterday, 04:42 PM)
I just got mine today, March 27, 2017 with the mini-usb connector.  It is not long enough if you have a case on your phone.  I had to modify my case with a Dremel tool (grinding tool) to provide more clearance for the camera ball to s...
Online platform for editing 360 images
Views: 95   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 03:03 AM)
CES 2017—Best animated virtual reality music video!
Views: 76   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 02:58 AM)
Hmm, interesting. Was this a video of an interactive piece?https://youtu.be/yZOdelqXp2I
Ricoh Theta SC remote shutter
Views: 44   replies: 0
Last Reply: sansun (Mar 23 2017 12:32 PM)
эксплуатация транспортно технологических машин...

Recent Topics

Photo

I've been using the Gear 360 for 6 months. Here are my best videos

gear 360 videos 360 video timelapse

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 the360guy

the360guy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

I think I must have been one of the first people to get a gear 360. I've had it since May and have loved using it. It's by no means perfect but can still take some awesome footage. Here is a selection of my best videos shot with the gear 360. There  is a mix of indoor/outdoor and time lapse footage. 

On a bike in Poland 

I attached my gear 360 to a bike and drove with a buddy around northern Poland. This is probably my favorite video so far. 

Brighton Beach

Really good lighting conditions in this video. I just left the camera stuck in the pebbles at the beach. 

Canary Wharf

Some time-lapse footage in this one.

Churchill War Museum

I was asked by a London museum to come and take some 360 footage of their exhibits. I made this video using a combination of 360 video and images. 

Some more on my channel if you're interested. I use Sony Vegas/After Effects for editing but only really to trim and add text. I've found youtube compresses 360 video much more than facebook (so it looks much better on facebook). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gear 360, videos, 360 video, timelapse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users