>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Flip the 360 Movie: Keymission Impossible
Views: 450   replies: 4
Last Reply: Arturo Barron (Today, 02:14 AM)
I just had the same problem. Could you solve the problem?  Is there a free software to do it? Thank you!
Panorama XDV360 firmware, updates
Views: 1,286   replies: 3
Last Reply: geekmaster (Yesterday, 07:12 PM)
I also need firmware update I'm face a lot of bugs on recording, connecting to PC, downloading the recorded movies also from the XDV360 sw, the...
Straight panoramas from spherical cameras
Views: 20   replies: 0
Last Reply: Alex (Apr 27 2017 08:40 PM)
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 194   replies: 2
Last Reply: ShmuelB (Apr 27 2017 02:04 PM)
Hello! I have not been successful sharing the video locally to my phone from the app. This seems a necessary step to sharing it on the web. My screen shows exporting, 1% for a long time, and I eventually stop the process....
Toshiba 128 GB Micro SD card (Format FAT32) doensn't run in Samsung Gear 360°. Why not??
Views: 121   replies: 1
Last Reply: Whag (Apr 27 2017 10:50 AM)
card should be formatted as "unformated" with a  partition tool (I know it sounds weird)something like   https://www.partitionwizard.com/down...

Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

Best way to film 360 POV video?

360 POV BlackMagic