>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Straight panoramas from spherical cameras
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: Alex (Apr 27 2017 08:40 PM)
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 189   replies: 2
Last Reply: ShmuelB (Apr 27 2017 02:04 PM)
Hello! I have not been successful sharing the video locally to my phone from the app. This seems a necessary step to sharing it on the web. My screen shows exporting, 1% for a long time, and I eventually stop the process....
Toshiba 128 GB Micro SD card (Format FAT32) doensn't run in Samsung Gear 360°. Why not??
Views: 116   replies: 1
Last Reply: Whag (Apr 27 2017 10:50 AM)
card should be formatted as "unformated" with a  partition tool (I know it sounds weird)something like   https://www.partitionwizard.com/down...
360 Cameras for sale
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: twerkken (Apr 25 2017 03:02 PM)
I wanted to start a thread where people could post 360 cameras/rigs that they are selling.  Please visit this thread if you are interested in buying or selling a used 360 rig.   I will start this off with our 360 Ri...
GoPro Fusion 360 sample videos
Views: 13   replies: 0
Last Reply: traddy (Apr 25 2017 11:05 AM)
GoPro show Fusion with 360 sample video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygsKZXpYrI What do you think about quality?

Recent Topics

Photo

Nothing works - software crashes, phone app crashes - what do I do?

LG 360

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Frank

Frank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:25 PM

I have been toying with my LG 360 cam for several days now.  I have tried using the software on win 7 PC - it crashes.  Installed software on another win 7 PC and not able to test software because that PC doesn't detect my cam for some reason.  It acts like it is not even plugged in.  Tried installing the software on a win 8 tablet and I have the same problem - tablet doesn't detect LG cam.  I have downloaded and installed LG cam software and also the LG USB driver.  Still nothing.  Just doesn't work.

Decided to try the phone app.  It works there, but only inside the app.  I can't access my videos on my phone for some reason, so I can't import it over.

The bottom line is that this shouldn't be so complicated.  I can't believe I've spent 4 hours now and can't even upload a "true" 360 video to youtube (can only upload the 2 circle videos).

At this point I wish I never bought it, but I've already spent money and really want to figure out how to get it working before Christmas (in 2 days).

Anyone have any ideas?  I can't be the only one.

Thanks.

#2 Cymro

Cymro

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:07 AM

What specs are the USB's on the PC?  USB-C will work on USB2.0+ connections

And what phone are you trying to use it on? 

LG seems to have gone out of their way to make it difficult on some devices unless they meet a particular spec. 

With Youtube you need to download a Metadata injector from them but ive never managed to get it to fully work, last attempt last night i ended up with a flat video and not 2 circles. lol

Edit: It did work. Must have been my computer not showing it right. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users