What are your opinions about Giroptic 360 cam vr camera? Do you have any good review? Who has it and can confirmed that was good choice
It will be nice for any word.
Jump to content
firstname.lastname@example.org - Aug 17 2017 02:43 AM
Guest_Periscoper_* - Aug 15 2017 05:25 AM
Guest_StephenQuoge_* - Aug 13 2017 02:32 PM
Guest_StephenQuoge_* - Aug 13 2017 02:31 PM
Guest_Denniscax_* - Aug 13 2017 02:17 PM
Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:55 PM
I have one and am using it. So far I like it best in the price range of this type of camera. Sure, you could get a 5 to 500K$ camera, but this handy to carry and does an acceptable job. It's waterproof and easy to use.
Our Virtual Reality page: http://www.youtube.c...bU_Z7c_215V1riQ
Greg & Jill Delezynski S/V Guenevere
Our Home Page: http://www.svguenevere.com
Our YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/delezynski
Our Virtual Reality page: https://www.youtube....bU_Z7c_215V1riQ
Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:50 AM
I changed the wifi name and password and now won't work at all. Tired all the reset advise they suggested.
I feel its been released before they ironed out all the bugs. Also no manual etc... I would wait. Please reply if you have a work around.
Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:51 AM
I had written Giroptic off completely, as it was 2+ years after paying for it. They touted it as "The World's First Full HD 360° Camera"... but I have no idea what they mean by "HD"... it's sub-par standard-definition. NO WHERE CLOSE to HD.
I'm happy they released it, so we can tell other people NOT TO BUY the Giroptic, and put that $500 toward a better camera.
Look at the 360fly camera... $400 and the videos look better then the Giroptic - www.360fly.com/videos
Posted 21 September 2016 - 01:45 AM
I have one. It is:
- Slow. Slow to boot. Slow to change modes (in the order of 5 to 10 seconds or so, using the app or the button on the camera). Slow to connect to via wifi. Slow to transfer files to the app. Really takes the spontanaeity out of things when you're forever saying, "Hang on a tick, just need to get the camera sorted."
- Video quality isn't that great.It's HD video, stretched out over 360 degrees. When you're looking at the 360 degree video file with a "human" field of view, it's fairly low-res.
- Stitching is so-so.
- Terrible low-light performance
- Audio is woeful. Things are very quiet. Can't pick up average conversation level. A firmware update might fix that, but....
- Software on windows is crappy. I can't figure out how to force it to update the firmware on the camera, it notifies me of new firmware and then doesn't respond when I click the update button.
For the price of the unit it was a terrible disappointment.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users