>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

LG360 with cardboard vr file type.
Views: 21   replies: 2
Last Reply: Matt (Yesterday, 06:38 PM)
They will play through YouTube just fine.Problem is I live on Ascension Island which has very limited and very slow...
Nikon KeyMission 360 issues, bugs
Views: 1,357   replies: 19
Last Reply: Cool Games (Yesterday, 05:19 PM)
New 360 and Moto Z Just joined the fray !Going on trip to beach wedding tomorrow so am trying to replaceIOS / Panasonic wearable HX-A100.Now seeing this will be a fun trip so taking old config as...
Moto Z Play Droid 6.0.1 and SnapBridge 1.9.15 to KeyMission 360
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: Cool Games (Yesterday, 04:43 PM)
Just got both yesterday and pairing is unintuitive if not unreliable.Also have a Panasonic HX-A100 not pairing so suspect new phone more than 360 camera.Any hints from others with Android 6.0.1 to Nikon cameras with Snap Bridge ?
New Theta S owner, with some questions . . .
Views: 628   replies: 5
Last Reply: Vic_Hiker (Yesterday, 03:42 AM)
Hi there All, Not sure if I can add a question or just continue with this thread. So I'm a new user, just got my Theta S the other day and have been playing with this amazing unit.I'm figuring out al...
New software update R10510 H
Views: 586   replies: 5
Last Reply: Jim (Yesterday, 12:35 AM)
I have the same bubble on my camera.Here is a screen shot before and after it's processed...http://tinypic.com/r/2exr6vk/9

Recent Topics

LG 360 Cam tripod

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_falcon_*

Guest_falcon_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

Do you use tripods for your LG 360 Cam? Can you recommend something?

Samsung Gear 360 has mini-tripod in standard. :wacko:

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

You don't need tripod if you use soft surface. It will be stand like here

dsc05706.jpg?itok=49mv40hw

LG%20360%20Cam%201.jpg?itok=1ly5yG5b

#3 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:08 AM

I just tried mine on a Sunpak PlatinumPlus Mini-D 11.5" tripod. Fit well but the view will only get you about a foot off the surface.

#4 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 03:12 PM

I used a Joby magnetic GorraPod, and love it. Works as a standard tripod and grips things too.

#5 vansmack

vansmack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:07 PM

I use two: 

A Koolehaoda Aluminium Monopod with Folding Three Feet Support Stand because the legs are so short, they don't get in the photo.  It extends over 60 inches, but is also very portable (~$40).

And Joby Gorilla Pod to attach it to rails and use in places where I can't place a monopod (~$20).

#6 360rumors

360rumors

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:53 PM

I use a light stand instead of a tripod.  It is usually taller than a tripod, and the legs are farther away from the camera, so they look smaller from the camera's point of view (easier to clone out).  I use either the Manfrotto 5001B or sometimes an 8-foot or 10-foot Linco light stand. 

Other stands that I use are the Monoshot (monopod with removable legs) or a selfie stick / tripod for indoor use.

Best regards,

Mic

• Cymro likes this

#7 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

I use a light stand instead of a tripod.  It is usually taller than a tripod, and the legs are farther away from the camera, so they look smaller from the camera's point of view (easier to clone out)...

Interesting idea.

• 360rumors likes this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users