>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Best way to view the videos in a VR headset (phone)?
Views: 291   replies: 2
Last Reply: Adel Taqi (Aug 19 2017 11:14 PM)
HiTo upload a VR video you need "VRFIX" app on iPhone then you can see it as vr video in YouTube
compensation agreement .At present, except on two minor-league injuries of the let off
Views: 164   replies: 1
Last Reply: Anger (Aug 18 2017 11:56 AM)
yeezy boost 350 V2
Tara - 3D Stereo Camera
Views: 1,127   replies: 2
Last Reply: venkat (Aug 18 2017 10:20 AM)
e-con Systems Tara stereo camera review: Unboxing and first impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ECFQIu8Rc
"Noise" or "Grain" in filming
Views: 61   replies: 0
Last Reply: kakoverch@gmail.com (Aug 17 2017 02:43 AM)
Help please! I have the first samsung vr 360 model and in each shoot appears noise or grains... Some people tells me that was the micro sd and i bought the samsung 128gb 10 class u3, but the problem persisted. Help!
Insta360 PRO Specs
Views: 402   replies: 1
Last Reply: Nanook Offenheimer (Aug 17 2017 12:00 AM)
What is the focal length of each camera lens?

Recent Topics

Photo

Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews

Xiaomi Mijia Sphere

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 conorr

conorr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:20 AM

What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great.

#2 brendancavan

brendancavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:56 AM

Pros:
-The camera is quite compact and has excellent build quality, the perimeter is black aluminium which dissipates heat quite well.
-Comes with a neat tripod which doubles as a handle 
-Photos are great quality and resolution (there is some purple fringing however)
-The 3.5K video quality is very good compared to competitors 4K especially in low light
-There are many manual controls EV, ISO, Shutter Speed (shutter speed 1-8 sec on iOS, 1-32 secs on Android)  

Cons:
-As an english speaker be aware that the manual is only written in Chinese and the iOS app is about 75% english (I used Google Translate App on iPhone to translate).
-The iOS app needs to be improved as there is reduced video output resolution vs Android.
-There is no video editor for the iOS app, however once video is saved to Camera Roll you can edit it there.
-Needs a timer for photos in standalone mode as fingers get in the way when pressing
-Transfer speed of photos/videos from camera to phone could be improved
-Doesn\'t have livestreaming functionality
-I can't seem to get the continuous recording feature to work

#3 brendancavan

brendancavan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 12:58 AM

What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great.

Check out www.360rumors.com for multiple articles on this Camera, Mic the author has done a great job of covering the features and posting example videos

#4 fatumata

fatumata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:06 AM

Really love the camera design, is it a good deal if i get it for $274 on geekbuying?

#5 SeZeGAKR35

SeZeGAKR35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

Если есть желание пишите в личку

Вместе давай те общаться на сайте

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users