I am a newbie to this forum and to the PixPro SP 360.
I am a school teacher. I have a number of images taken on a recent field trip. I want to share these with the students - who use Windows (with touch). Ideally, I would upload the images to a network folder and then they could browse through the images.
- How do I convert the original images to equirectangular (images are about 3MB)?
- Is there a way to batch process the images?
- Is there a viewer for PC that allows the user to pan and yaw using touch? (I don't want to load the Kodak PixPro software; I think the students will find it too clunky to use as a viewer)
- We do have one Google Cardboard viewer. How would I get the images on to my Android phone so that we can view them VR-like?
- We also have 2 iPads. Is any of this easier with iPads?
Thank you so much for your help