>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 255   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere monopod, tripod
Views: 201   replies: 1
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:43 AM)
Hi Conorr,I've recently purchased the mijia sphere 360 camera and found that a regular selfie stick with a tripod attached to the bottom can be used as a practical and portable tripod for the camera.The selfie stick must have a 1/...
Fish Eye Lense View Curvature
Views: 10   replies: 0
Last Reply: LT (Yesterday, 09:08 PM)
Does anyone know of a way to remove the curvature when you view your photos? I know you can change from the default fish eye lense view to the perspective view but in doing so the quality suffers as the picture gets zoomed in and becomes grainy...
Jumpy video after stitching 360
Views: 29   replies: 0
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:55 AM)
Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hard...
Samsung Gear 360 (2017) live streaming and issues
Views: 126   replies: 1
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:51 AM)
You trying to LiveStream via Facebook? Or...? Don't think it can be done on an iPhone at the moment. Only Android. It's controlled through the Gear 360 App on your phone, and the Action Director software on a computer.I'm going to test...

Recent Topics

LG 360 CAM problems connect WiFi

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mad_*

Guest_mad_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:52 AM

So have problem with my LG and wireless.

I can connect with my iphone without any problem! But when I try to connect with a macbook pro (I tried with 2 different ones), I got information 'invalid password' or 'connection timeout'. I decided to switch the password, to see if that helped, but nothing change. I hard reset the wi-fi to see if that helped also, nothing change again. Has anyone experienced similar issues and found a solution?

#2 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:59 AM

I've only connected through my phone. I understand that copying video files directly from your 360 cam is not the way to go. The phone app software does the stitching of the video,

#3 Guest_HowSer_*

Guest_HowSer_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2016 - 06:33 PM

Can you provide the year, ideally model of your MacBook Pro units? I am wondering if the older Wi-Fi chips are the ones that the LG 360 can sometimes be problems with.

#4 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

I'm having trouble connecting the 360 Cam to my phone. I've restarted the phone and restarted the camera numerous times. No dice.

Anybody have this, or a fix for it?

#5 Over50Nerd

Over50Nerd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

Which phone are you using? I was having trouble getting my LG G3 to reliably connect when I first got the LG 360 cam last week. But my G3 upgraded to Android 6 over the weekend and, so far, it connects quickly and reliably to the camera.

I don't know if this would be applicable to other phones.

#6 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:58 PM

I'm on a Nexus 6. It did finally connect, but lots of attempts.

#7 Guest_Joao_*

Guest_Joao_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:02 AM

they forget to explain that the camera only works with 10% of the mobile phones available. you only find out the mobile requirements when you buy it and open the box. shame on you LG!

#8 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:30 AM

they forget to explain that the camera only works with 10% of the mobile phones available. you only find out the mobile requirements when you buy it and open the box. shame on you LG!

Do you know what phones it doesn't work with?

#9 Guest_Phill_*

Guest_Phill_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2016 - 04:38 AM

Hi guys,

I have just purchased a 360 cam and cannot connect it to my iPhone at all. Has anyone else had trouble using this camera with an iPhone?

#10 Guest_Morten_*

Guest_Morten_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:01 AM

I cannot connect to my iphone either, the iphone can see the camera, but i cannot connect, and when i try to go into settings or camera it says no camera connected

When i try to connect, i just gets a popupbox saying "make a connection..."

restarted both phone and camera several times and fully charged them.

iphone 6plus

ios 9.3.3

App goes default to danish language (Im danish)

#11 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:54 PM

Have you got Bluetooth turned on, you need to pair it first then the Bluetooth turns the wifi on within the device

Mine connects effortlessly on an iPhone 6s

#12 Guest_Sina_*

Guest_Sina_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2016 - 08:13 AM

My iPad Pro can see the the camera in the app's select device page but won't connect. Tells me camera is unavailable if I try to press the camera or settings button in the app.
Is there a way to fix this?

#13 Guest_Sina_*

Guest_Sina_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:02 AM

I Think it's the latest IOS that is causing problems. I'm running 9.3.4 and noticed Morten above is having problems with 9.3.3. Can anyone confirm or disprove this?

#14 Guest_DD_*

Guest_DD_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2016 - 09:12 PM

I was able to run it with 9.3.3 but now I am using 9.3.4 and can't

#15 Guest_LG Cam_*

Guest_LG Cam_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2016 - 02:52 AM

I cannot connect either with 9.3.5 does anyone have a fix or solution?  thanks

#16 Guest_eric knutsen_*

Guest_eric knutsen_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:29 AM

I cant connect my LG3 G3 to this cam it just says cam not connected and try restarting cam 

#17 360rumors

360rumors

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 15 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

Hi.  I have had no problems connecting with my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.?? and iOS 10).  I also have had no problems connecting with my Samsung S6 (Android 6).

On the iPhone, this is what I do:

1. Install 360 Cam Manager.  Turn on iPhone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

2. Turn on the 360 Cam.

3. Launch the 360 Cam Manager.  Tap on the search button on the upper right corner (looks like magnifying glass).  After a little bit, your camera should show up in the search results.  Tap on your camera on the search results.

4. When prompted, go to the Wi-Fi setting and select the LG R105_xxxxxx network (xxxxxx is your serial number).

5. For the password, type 00xxxxxx where xxxxxx is the last 6 digits of your serial number.

6. The 360 Cam will connect to your phone, and you'll hear a sound from the 360 Cam.

On Android, this is what I do:

1.  Install 360 Cam Manager.  Turn on the phone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

2.  Launch the 360 Cam Manager.  It will automatically find the 360 Cam, turn it on, and connect to it.

I don't have an LG phone, but I think on an LG phone you need the LG Friends app.

I hope this helps!

Best regards,

Mic

#18 Guest_wakerider_*

Guest_wakerider_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:30 PM

I cannot connect my phone to the camera while I am on my home network.  They can communicate and I see it when I search for it.  It will either connect for a split second then disconnect before I can do anything, or it just won't connect at all.  I tried turning off my home wifi to see if that was interfering, but that did not help.  Phone is Nexus 6P updated to Nougat.

#19 Guest_wakerider_*

Guest_wakerider_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2016 - 02:14 AM

I cannot connect my phone to the camera while I am on my home network.  They can communicate and I see it when I search for it.  It will either connect for a split second then disconnect before I can do anything, or it just won't connect at all.  I tried turning off my home wifi to see if that was interfering, but that did not help.  Phone is Nexus 6P updated to Nougat.

So I have been dealing with this problem for several days and knew it must be something at home interfering.  I finally discovered that it was a wifi camera that I have which was the culprit.  Pulled the plug on that and everything is fine.

#20 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:23 PM

So I have been dealing with this problem for several days and knew it must be something at home interfering.  I finally discovered that it was a wifi camera that I have which was the culprit.  Pulled the plug on that and everything is fine.

So, competing wifi signals. Yep, I've had to go to my phone's wifi settings and select the LG360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users