Hi. I have had no problems connecting with my iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.?? and iOS 10). I also have had no problems connecting with my Samsung S6 (Android 6).
On the iPhone, this is what I do:
1. Install 360 Cam Manager. Turn on iPhone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
2. Turn on the 360 Cam.
3. Launch the 360 Cam Manager. Tap on the search button on the upper right corner (looks like magnifying glass). After a little bit, your camera should show up in the search results. Tap on your camera on the search results.
4. When prompted, go to the Wi-Fi setting and select the LG R105_xxxxxx network (xxxxxx is your serial number).
5. For the password, type 00xxxxxx where xxxxxx is the last 6 digits of your serial number.
6. The 360 Cam will connect to your phone, and you'll hear a sound from the 360 Cam.
On Android, this is what I do:
1. Install 360 Cam Manager. Turn on the phone's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
2. Launch the 360 Cam Manager. It will automatically find the 360 Cam, turn it on, and connect to it.
I don't have an LG phone, but I think on an LG phone you need the LG Friends app.
I hope this helps!