360 disadvantages
Views: 303   replies: 62
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 06:49 AM)
Урфин Джюс и его деревянные солдаты
360 Cameras for sale
Views: 562   replies: 90
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 06:48 AM)
Know any 360 cameras permanently mounted in CAR ROOF?
Views: 555   replies: 125
Last Reply: Allysonpn (Today, 06:41 AM)

Recent Topics

Video in standard 16:9

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_macadamia_*

Guest_macadamia_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:12 PM

Can you tell me si it possible to take regular looking videos using one lens in a standard 16:9 aspect ratio?

#2 Guest_Adrivr_*

Guest_Adrivr_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:26 AM

No, I ask at Giroptic. You can't unstitch the video.

#3 Guest_Ethan_*

Guest_Ethan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:36 PM

Actually, if your camera doesn't work in 360 mode like ours ... you can only use single lens video.

#4 DannyCouby

DannyCouby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 05:49 PM

Do:
Tips are only if you like what you see that's it and no privet shows.
*kissing on the mouth after facial/him eating his cum
Hi, trans girl from Norway here, living in the timezone CET (or GMT+1) so that's what my schedules will be based on :P
https://recordingweb...4-2017-07-39-28
First Time Riding Dickman
loverboy110654: x49
28:57 / 200 tokens
Rollerskating and sucking on the highway:
35 Tokens: Any Flash / Close-up / Handjob / Say a phrase / Wear or unwear (just for 1 tem)

#5 DannyCouby

DannyCouby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:08 PM

-
Hi!, my name is Ville, I'm currently living out in the middle of nowhere. Completely adulterated by BPA, and other xeno-estrogens, strapped into looking for fun!
_________________8___ I__________ b8,
~-
0% Brat tamer
https://recordingweb...4-2017-08-13-12
Follow us on Chaturbate
im bad girl with much secrets and fantasies for do,
creativity goes hand in hand with my sexuality. It's my art, my business,
3. Brandon Sanderson
Slowly at my own pace I start with one finger in my butthole and then 2 and then 3 before I use my dildo in ass for the first time to cum. In this video there is Ass to mouth, different position and pussy play.

#6 DannyCouby

DannyCouby

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

mrphoenix
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr AND Twitter
I'm glad all welcome here! I'm here for you it would be fun to spend time, relax, smile, and have a lot of fun! so I do not have big muscles, but I have a big heart and a nice cock and sweet ass for you. i'll be glad to tell you anything you want to know!
Simple Request (flash/pose/say something aloud): 15tks
You will also meet many amazing people on this ship, (in this room) who you will get to interact with as you interact together with us - some have even met their partners here.
https://recordingweb...4-2017-10-23-15
LEGAL PRIVACY POLICY: Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action. BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only. Penalties of Copyright Infringement: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $ 250 to $ 150,000 or one year jail sentence. -------------------------- Section 8: Your Use Of Content On The Site The Content accessed via the Chaturbate website is owned by or licensed to Chaturbate, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. You may access User-Submitted Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Chaturbate website. You shall not copy or download any User-Submitted Content by any means or for any purpose. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content, including any use, copying, or distribution of User-Submitted Content of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes
You may access User-Submitted Content for your information and personal use solely
Height . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.73m / 5'7ft
-Height 5'6
FLASH PUSSY___________201tks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users