>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Straight panoramas from spherical cameras
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: Alex (Apr 27 2017 08:40 PM)
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 189   replies: 2
Last Reply: ShmuelB (Apr 27 2017 02:04 PM)
Hello! I have not been successful sharing the video locally to my phone from the app. This seems a necessary step to sharing it on the web. My screen shows exporting, 1% for a long time, and I eventually stop the process....
Toshiba 128 GB Micro SD card (Format FAT32) doensn't run in Samsung Gear 360°. Why not??
Views: 115   replies: 1
Last Reply: Whag (Apr 27 2017 10:50 AM)
card should be formatted as "unformated" with a  partition tool (I know it sounds weird)something like   https://www.partitionwizard.com/down...
360 Cameras for sale
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: twerkken (Apr 25 2017 03:02 PM)
I wanted to start a thread where people could post 360 cameras/rigs that they are selling.  Please visit this thread if you are interested in buying or selling a used 360 rig.   I will start this off with our 360 Ri...
GoPro Fusion 360 sample videos
Views: 13   replies: 0
Last Reply: traddy (Apr 25 2017 11:05 AM)
GoPro show Fusion with 360 sample video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygsKZXpYrI What do you think about quality?

Recent Topics

Insta 360 Nano App and Updates

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_adrian_*

Guest_adrian_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Do you know how to makes updates?

What app do you recommend for insta360 nano?

#2 Guest_sonho_*

Guest_sonho_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:36 PM

See how to use Insta360 Nano APP on iPhone to quickly connect Nano Cam and take 360° photos / videos

#3 360rumors

360rumors

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 19 July 2016 - 11:15 PM

Hi adrian. There's a free app on the App Store specifically for the Insta360 Nano. I'm happy to say that the camera works seamlessly with the app. You unlock your phone, plug the camera, the camera turns on automatically, and the app launches automatically. Live preview works very well and you can see both a 360 view and a thumbnail of the equirectangular panorama, in real time.

The app is stable (hasnt crashed on me yet) and provides one of the best if not the best viewing options i've seen.

Sharing to youtube is the easiest i've seen. Just click share, tap youtube, give it a title then confirm. That's it. Everything is automatic and you get a 360 video in YT after a few minutes.

When I'm done I just pull the camera off the phone and the camera shuts down automatically.

The app is not perfect (yet) and is missing for example a self-timer but Insta360 assured me they would fix those issues. Sharing to FB or Twitter in the app doesnt work very well but you can use the FB or Twitter app to share those.

Here is my preliminary review: http://360rumors.blo...-review-so.html

I'll post a review by next week after i've been able to take real world test photos and videos.

Best regards,
Mic

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users