>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

360 Cameras for sale
Views: 21   replies: 0
Last Reply: twerkken (Yesterday, 03:02 PM)
I wanted to start a thread where people could post 360 cameras/rigs that they are selling.  Please visit this thread if you are interested in buying or selling a used 360 rig.   I will start this off with our 360 Ri...
GoPro Fusion 360 sample videos
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: traddy (Yesterday, 11:05 AM)
GoPro show Fusion with 360 sample video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygsKZXpYrI What do you think about quality?
GoPro Fusion what do you think about new 360 camera?
Views: 19   replies: 0
Last Reply: traddy (Yesterday, 11:04 AM)
GoPro show its first 360 degree camera. Fusion can filmming with 5.2K resolution. Nothing know about price and release date. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyFz_3VzkGs What do you think about it?
Can we stream FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEOS from the LG CAM 360 ?
Views: 294   replies: 3
Last Reply: Cymro (Apr 23 2017 12:20 PM)
There is a person working on the Live Stream ability but only works with windows at the moment, he has also managed to control the camera via the PC.  Theta have already have a Live Stream model available. 
Camera Update (L)
Views: 251   replies: 2
Last Reply: Cymro (Apr 23 2017 12:12 PM)
Thats was for the previous update (i) not the new update (L) (I) was a full update that added features, (L) appears (after a few days use) to be stitching correction and lens exposure balance. 

Recent Topics

What VR headset for Samsung Gear 360?