>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Photo insta 360
Views: 19   replies: 0
Last Reply: Theo (Yesterday, 12:03 PM)
Hello,For a few days i have the camera but i want to make a 360 foto and that i Iam not on the picture how do i do that
Vuze Customer Service issues
Views: 29   replies: 0
Last Reply: KToghia (May 25 2017 08:24 PM)
I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 272   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (May 25 2017 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere monopod, tripod
Views: 206   replies: 1
Last Reply: brendancavan (May 25 2017 12:43 AM)
Hi Conorr,I've recently purchased the mijia sphere 360 camera and found that a regular selfie stick with a tripod attached to the bottom can be used as a practical and portable tripod for the camera.The selfie stick must have a 1/...
Fish Eye Lense View Curvature
Views: 22   replies: 0
Last Reply: LT (May 24 2017 09:08 PM)
Does anyone know of a way to remove the curvature when you view your photos? I know you can change from the default fish eye lense view to the perspective view but in doing so the quality suffers as the picture gets zoomed in and becomes grainy...

Recent Topics

Photo

LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows

LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 m1200mk2

m1200mk2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

Now you can use "LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows" for play and convert (Stiching"LG 360 CAM" videos or photos directly in your PC.

You can download it from LG support page from Spain. http://www.lg.com/es...ucto/lg-360-CAM

LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows.

File: LG360CAMSetup_1.0.37.0.exe.zip
URL: http://www.lg.com/es....0.37.0.exe.zip

Also you can download drivers for windows.

LG 360 CAM PC USB Driver for Windows.
File: LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.0.4.exe.zip

Also there are equivalent files for mac.

• lunadude likes this

#2 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:39 PM

I was able to download it from the US site. Interesting.

It previews the still images, and will stitch the raw video from the camera! Very nice.

#3 phiphx

phiphx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:57 PM

Hi, I am having issues using this program on a brand new windows 10 machine. Says I need to install the K-Lite Codec pack meca from the website.

After downloading and installing I still get the same error message.

The program will not open photos or video.

What can I do now?

#4 Guest_BloodRed_*

Guest_BloodRed_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:23 PM

Hi, I am having issues using this program on a brand new windows 10 machine. Says I need to install the K-Lite Codec pack mega from the website.

After downloading and installing I still get the same error message.

The program will not open photos or video.

What can I do now?

Me too - same problem.

#5 Guest_sergio_*

Guest_sergio_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:41 PM

same problem, open photo but crash with movie

#6 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2016 - 08:42 AM

I need the trim function. Anyone knows how to trim the 360 videos?

#7 Guest_jepbe_*

Guest_jepbe_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 October 2016 - 07:17 AM

it happens to me too !!

#8 Guest_nick_*

Guest_nick_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:27 PM

Any way to connect to the LG360 Cam to my laptop wirelessly like on my phone and use an app or something to view what the cam sees like one my phone? Id really like to use the camera on my laptop to take vids and pics.

#9 Guest_Pete_*

Guest_Pete_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:56 AM

Now you can use "LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows" for play and convert (Stiching"LG 360 CAM" videos or photos directly in your PC.

You can download it from LG support page from Spain. http://www.lg.com/es...ucto/lg-360-CAM

LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows.

File: LG360CAMSetup_1.0.37.0.exe.zip
URL: http://www.lg.com/es....0.37.0.exe.zip

Also you can download drivers for windows.

LG 360 CAM PC USB Driver for Windows.
File: LGMobileDriver_WHQL_Ver_4.0.4.exe.zip

Also there are equivalent files for mac.

Hey thanks very much for these links. I don't think it's possible to stitch and save to your computer though unless I'm missing something? I can view them in the correct format and it is stitching non-stitched videos nicely directly from the camera once plugged in, but the only output is to share directly to social media, which seems to have it's own set of problems.

#10 Guest_Pete_*

Guest_Pete_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:59 AM

same problem, open photo but crash with movie

I think you probably need to download the codec; this can be found here  http://www.codecguid...c_pack_mega.htm

then you need to select advanced option 7 i think. I got instructions to download this when i tried to sort a video out.

#11 Guest_Tim_*

Guest_Tim_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:24 PM

Hey thanks very much for these links. I don't think it's possible to stitch and save to your computer though unless I'm missing something? I can view them in the correct format and it is stitching non-stitched videos nicely directly from the camera once plugged in, but the only output is to share directly to social media, which seems to have it's own set of problems.

I thought I was missing something too, until I realised the output file is saved into the same location as the input file.  (I don't have my phone with me today, so I put the LG 360 memory card straight into my computer and copied a video over to my C: drive.  From there I loaded it into LG 360 CAM Viewer, (it's a 12 minute video and took about three hours to process!), and lo and behold, the output file, (With "Result_" appending to the front of the filename), was in the same C: drive folder.)

#12 Guest_Alon_*

Guest_Alon_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hi, Im having a problem with the device.. When I try to download the videos to my phone, it loads untill 30 % and then it writes unable to download file.. What should I do?.

Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users