>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Vuze Customer Service issues
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: KToghia (Today, 08:24 PM)
I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 256   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere monopod, tripod
Views: 202   replies: 1
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:43 AM)
Hi Conorr,I've recently purchased the mijia sphere 360 camera and found that a regular selfie stick with a tripod attached to the bottom can be used as a practical and portable tripod for the camera.The selfie stick must have a 1/...
Fish Eye Lense View Curvature
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: LT (Yesterday, 09:08 PM)
Does anyone know of a way to remove the curvature when you view your photos? I know you can change from the default fish eye lense view to the perspective view but in doing so the quality suffers as the picture gets zoomed in and becomes grainy...
Jumpy video after stitching 360
Views: 30   replies: 0
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:55 AM)
Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hard...

Recent Topics

Photo

Video keeps jumping/rotating a few degrees

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mcalistor

mcalistor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 04:15 AM

Hard to explain, but this video I just took keeps jumping/twisting a bit, enough to ruin the video.  It's not the upload or metadata injection that messed it up, the original is messed up on my phone too.

https://www.youtube....h?v=yvvSf4tvtMA

I've take a couple other stationary videos and didn't have this problem.

#2 orazioj

orazioj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 08:03 PM

fault of the giroscope .... hope solve this problem with next update

#3 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:40 AM

Wow. That is strange.

#4 mcalistor

mcalistor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

fault of the giroscope .... hope solve this problem with next update

Very good point, I was still running the stock firmware.  Updating it now, hopefully this fixes it.  Thanks!

#5 Guest_PVRP_*

Guest_PVRP_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2016 - 12:08 AM

I also notice that issue, it happens em the camera suffers lateral tilting during record. If the camera is fixed or if I move gently the video turns out OK.
Yesterday I fixed the camera to my mountain bike, and I had a few of those anomalys. Hope that there's some fix for it.

#6 Guest_PVRP_*

Guest_PVRP_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:19 AM

The fix is using LG PC software for processing raw video.

#7 malcon73

malcon73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

Hello, first of all congratulations on the site, I comment that I have encountered the same problem. I did some filming inside an acrobatic plane and the result was very bad. I leave the example.

I have also tried to join the raw video (two circular filming) from the LG PC program, but the result is the same ... continues to interfere with the gyroscopic sensor. Anyone with the same problem that could solve it? Thank you very much.

#8 malcon73

malcon73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:50 PM

Hi, I told you that I found the solution, I leave a tutorial, it is in Spanish but you can understand. I hope it will be you useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users