>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Nikon KeyMission 360 issues, bugs
Views: 1,885   replies: 21
Last Reply: Mike (Today, 12:02 AM)
I'm having some serious BLUETOOTH and/or WI-FI connection issues to my Keymission 360/170 app on android. It tries very hard to connect to each other however it seems like luck wether they connect. I am running version 1.3 and my app is also up...
Viewing images on a PC
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: santoshzachariah (Yesterday, 06:37 PM)
Hi,   I am a newbie to this forum and to the PixPro SP 360.  I am a school teacher. I have a number of images taken on a recent field trip. I want to share these with the students - who use Window...
Photo insta 360
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: Theo (May 27 2017 12:03 PM)
Hello,For a few days i have the camera but i want to make a 360 foto and that i Iam not on the picture how do i do that
Vuze Customer Service issues
Views: 36   replies: 0
Last Reply: KToghia (May 25 2017 08:24 PM)
I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 278   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (May 25 2017 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...

Recent Topics

Samsung Gear 360 Remote Control

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Jaanus_*

Guest_Jaanus_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

Have you try to use few samsung cameras together? What remote control should I have?

#2 360rumors

360rumors

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:55 PM

Hi Jaanus.  There will be a dedicated remote accessory (it's already available in some online stores in Europe).  However, I don't know if it can be paired with more than one camera at a time.  Perhaps you might need to get several remotes.

Best regards,

Mic

#3 firehouse66

firehouse66

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 01:45 AM

Can't you just use your phone as a remote?

#4 360rumors

360rumors

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:41 PM

Hi firehouse66. Yes but some people don't have a compatible phone. The dedicated remote also looks compact and seems more rugged than a typical smartphone.

Best regards,
Mic

#5 Guest_Guest-Robert_*

Guest_Guest-Robert_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:22 PM

I will get my one tomorrow.

#6 warwound

warwound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, UK

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:25 AM

I will get my one tomorrow.

Let us all know how well it works!

#7 iwatkins

iwatkins

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

I got this as part of the Value Accessory Kit.

Works really well, just switch on and pair with the camera and you are ready to go. Press the button on the remote once to start video and again to stop, or in photo mode press for a shot. So much easier than trying to hand hold the camera in one hand and manipulate the phone in the other e.g. when the camera is on the end of a long selfie stick etc.

So much so I don't use my phone at all while shooting just for viewing/exporting afterwards.

Going to modify the remote though to hook up to an Arduino for time lapse duties, i.e. to capture actual shots to my time lapse spacing rather than the StreetView hack or time lapse videos.

Cheers

Ian

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users