>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Gear 360 2017 One lens sharp, one blurry
Views: 20   replies: 0
Last Reply: emam (Yesterday, 10:02 AM)
I purchased the Samsung Gear 360 2017 
Creating 360 Degree Websites Within Minutes
Views: 57   replies: 1
Last Reply: Jack frac (Jun 25 2017 06:20 PM)
Spam. Hmm Hmm again
Sound but no Picture when played
Views: 32   replies: 0
Last Reply: DavidSim (Jun 25 2017 05:11 PM)
Just got a new Gear 360 2017 for Father's Day, along with a big 128 G Memory Card, made my first small video and uploaded it to my PC (.MP4 format). When I play the video on my PC I just get the sound, but no picture.  W...
XEvil 3.0: распознавание капч Google, Яндекса, Facebook, VKontakte
Views: 27   replies: 1
Last Reply: Yolandacoesy (Jun 24 2017 12:09 PM)
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0: новый революционный комплекс для обхода любой капчи Релевантные запросы:
LG 360 CAM Viewer for Windows
Views: 8,632   replies: 13
Last Reply: Wrecks (Jun 23 2017 04:40 PM)
Any way to connect to the LG360 Cam to my laptop wirelessly like on my phone and use an app or something to view what the cam sees like one my pho...

Recent Topics

Programs for editing 360 videos good for youtube

9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_notstorm_*

Guest_notstorm_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:59 PM

What program do you use to edit your 360 videos and good compatible with youtube?

Everything I try fails on youtube. It either looks flat and or blurry/stretches the video.

#2 Guest_banan11_*

Guest_banan11_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:06 AM

Try 360fly

#3 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 03:38 AM

The current version of Premiere Pro edits panoramic video natively. There is an export setting that injects the proper metadata too!

#4 NoStopN

NoStopN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 04:45 PM

Just to throw out another option, I use Cyberlink Power Director 15. It has an option to save for YouTube.

Edit: I used Power Director to make a second 360 degree video & both have a black vertical bar on the back side of the completed video. It looks like the software couldn't close the video all of the way. It does disrupt the 360 experience.

#5 NoStopN

NoStopN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 03:46 AM

Just to throw out another option, I use Cyberlink Power Director 15. It has an option to save for YouTube.

Edit: I used Power Director to make a second 360 degree video & both have a black vertical bar on the back side of the completed video. It looks like the software couldn't close the video all of the way. It does disrupt the 360 experience.

After some testing, it appears that my issue is caused by YouTube, not the software I was using. I uploaded the same test video to DailyMotion & the black bar is not there after all. Thanks a ton, YT. 

#6 Guest_Grubgoat_*

Guest_Grubgoat_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2016 - 10:35 PM

I don't understand Priemier Pro, and hae never used any "serious" video editing software.  With PP, is it the whole program that supports 360, or is it a certain app?  Their website doesn't make this clear (to me).

#7 paulgailey

paulgailey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:56 PM

For Android I presonally use Kinemaster which handles 360 video just fine, however as many will know if you wish to preserve a mobile workflow and upload to YouTube you will need to inject video metadata.

Otherwise YouTube will display 360 video incorrectly when you really want a spherical playback enabled.

That's why I made VRfix - an app which reinjects video metadata and it's now available for iOS and Android: vrfx.me

I trust the moderators don't mind me adding a link as I created it to meet the demand of mobile 360 video editors who are only growing in numbers. Thanks!

#8 Guest_Android_*

Guest_Android_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 December 2016 - 10:41 PM

It looks like it only works for some people. Consider making tutorial with example files in youtube.

#9 Guest_Na_*

Guest_Na_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:47 PM

Please visit roundaa.com to edit your 360° images.
Here is an example video:
Thanks

#10 xianvon

xianvon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 06:00 PM

Does anyone know how to add text or graphics to the 360 video using Snapbridge 360/170 or another piece of YouTube compatible software?

Also, what are highlight tags and how do they work?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users