>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Kodak PixPro SP360-4K bugs

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_magical_*

Guest_magical_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:43 AM

Have you seen any bug when you are using Kodak PixPro SP360-4K?

#2 waldemar

waldemar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

Not till now!

what kind?

#3 Guest_kanGrun_*

Guest_kanGrun_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:02 AM

Mine stopped exporting video files after stitching them in Pixpro...

#4 Guest_markr041_*

Guest_markr041_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

Mine stopped exporting video files after stitching them in Pixpro...

What does that mean? Your what - your computer? Your software The camera does not export anything.

Anyway, for me, with months of use, the only issue is the camera can overheat and shut down after prolonged use in the field. Requires hot weather to do that.

#5 Guest_KanGrun_*

Guest_KanGrun_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2016 - 08:42 PM

What does that mean? Your what - your computer? Your software The camera does not export anything.

Anyway, for me, with months of use, the only issue is the camera can overheat and shut down after prolonged use in the field. Requires hot weather to do that.

I cant export any stitched 360 movie files from Pixpro software it worked fine the other day. Now once I click export a mp4 file icon pops onto desktop but is only 5kb with no movie?

Downloaded the app to another computer and the same thing is happening on that! Am I missing something simple? 

#6 Guest_manalive_*

Guest_manalive_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2016 - 10:43 PM

Were you able to resolve this? I'm having a similar problem. Stitch software worked fine up until a software update a few weeks back, now I cannot export a file. I can stitch just fine, but when I go to export on Mac, it crashes or produces a small file that does not work. On Windows 7 & 10, it flickers like crazy and then crashes. Support has offered that I should download the latest update, so clearly they're on top of it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users