>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Vuze Customer Service issues
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: KToghia (Today, 08:24 PM)
I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 256   replies: 2
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:58 AM)
What do you think about new 360 camera from Xiaomi? If Xiaomi Mija will be so good as Xiaomi Yi 4k, will be great. https://ww...
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere monopod, tripod
Views: 202   replies: 1
Last Reply: brendancavan (Today, 12:43 AM)
Hi Conorr,I've recently purchased the mijia sphere 360 camera and found that a regular selfie stick with a tripod attached to the bottom can be used as a practical and portable tripod for the camera.The selfie stick must have a 1/...
Fish Eye Lense View Curvature
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: LT (Yesterday, 09:08 PM)
Does anyone know of a way to remove the curvature when you view your photos? I know you can change from the default fish eye lense view to the perspective view but in doing so the quality suffers as the picture gets zoomed in and becomes grainy...
Jumpy video after stitching 360
Views: 30   replies: 0
Last Reply: lseltzer (May 23 2017 04:55 AM)
Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hard...

Recent Topics

Stitched Videos Won't Upload to Facebook

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Chris G_*

Guest_Chris G_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Anyone else having this issue? For the life of me I cannot get the videos to upload to Facebook.

They ALWAYS get stuck in processing regardless whether I upload from the Stitch app, or taking the final file and uploading it.

So frustrating. Any advice would be appreciated.

#2 Guest_kevin_*

Guest_kevin_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:15 PM

me too.....cant upload to facebook

#3 Guest_Gaz_*

Guest_Gaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

I had some luck hitting the Youtube button, which saves the file, in my case as magic flat. I didn't export it to Youtube, I just used that file for Facebook, which it accepted on my normal feed. Otherwise, I had to start a page where I could get advanced video publishing options, but even then, the videos and stitching once in FB didn't look quite right. No idea why, I'm a noob, but try the Youtube file and see if that works.

#4 360vrguy

360vrguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 10:36 PM

For Facebook, the processing takes a while, so u just gotta be patient.

I too thought there was an issue with FB. The video would upload fine, then the processing bar screen would come up. It would move pretty quickly and seemed to stick about 98%. I would get frustrated waiting for 5-10 minutes with it being stuck. Closed the window and just thought something was wrong with the video.

So I tried again, and waited a bit longer. It took almost 20 minutes to process a 1 minute video. So make sure to just wait it out and don't close the processing screen, or the video will not complete.

#5 pano

pano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 06:18 AM

Hello,

Per my experience, there were issues uploading videos to FB directly, because they had very odd supported video settings. That's why I converted all my videos with ffmpeg to be able to upload them. Now it seems that those video settings are corrected and I have no problem to upload the originals. https://www.facebook...get-started/360

However, if you still experience problem you may convert your videos just to try - ffmpeg.exe -i source.mp4 -s 3072x1536 -vcodec libx264 -b 20480k -aspect 2:1 destination.mp4 (those were previous supported settings). Keep in mind that you'll lose quality of the picture.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users