>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

I love Pacquiao . are you fan of him?
Views: 19   replies: 0
Last Reply: Arthurbes (Yesterday, 04:37 PM)
Pacquiao vs Horn Live Stream
Real HDRI
Views: 27   replies: 0
Last Reply: alondans (Yesterday, 01:50 PM)
HiIs there a way to use real HDRI with samsung gear 360?So I get an uncompressed HDR Image with several exposures in one image.As far as I can see, right now, only an JPG file will be stored.What would be great, to safe...
Gear 360 App Activation Key
Views: 8,527   replies: 7
Last Reply: dskinz (Yesterday, 09:29 AM)
For the Gear360 2017 - go to page http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/SM-R210NZWABTUThen under software click more and you find the V2...
Magicsee P3 360 sport camera
Views: 22   replies: 0
Last Reply: magicsee (Yesterday, 08:59 AM)
Magicsee P3 360 camera i have, i use it when skiing, diving, driving
Skybox Studio by Mettle
Views: 303   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Yesterday, 01:13 AM)
Did you see that Mettle was bought by Adobe? Expect all their 360 tools to be integrated into the Adobe Creative Suite soon.

Recent Topics

Photo

Anethic XDV360 Help needed!

5 replies to this topic

#1 calmore

calmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

#2 Guest_Alex_Guys_*

Guest_Alex_Guys_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:13 AM

I didn't have any issue to install the app find in the Google appstore. My devices are on Android 5.1.

Search XDV, there is another app compatible with the camera. But without the different view modes.
Note that the app by itself is not that usefull, as you can't upload on internet directly your vidéos and photos.
For the upload please see the tutorial i made (link is in the forum)

#3 Guest_Renato_*

Guest_Renato_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

good luck trying to find other software to connect to camera. I installed XDV360 on my samsung S3 and S6 and also on an android TV box.  

to upload videos to youtube the best is kodak pixpro sp360-4k. theres a video link in the forum already.  

#4 Guest_Greg_*

Guest_Greg_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

When you remove the sd card with some movies or photos on there is a text document which points to a download link for the windows software

Please open the following url and download application installed!
Windows download address: https://mega.nz/#F!JNxFALJC!A0sOHDVHRwpEes_6FJ-hcQ

#5 jumpjack

jumpjack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

I have another problem: I think XDV360 app is made for 200° or 220° images, as the images I take with my Panoview 360 appear vertically squeezed. How can I adjust the app? (or the pictures).

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

Every time I go to post to YouTube, it automatically reverts to "Global" instead of magic flat.  How do I make it post to youtube in magic flat??

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users