>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

compensation agreement .At present, except on two minor-league injuries of the let off
Views: 131   replies: 1
Last Reply: Anger (Today, 11:56 AM)
yeezy boost 350 V2
Tara - 3D Stereo Camera
Views: 1,116   replies: 2
Last Reply: venkat (Today, 10:20 AM)
e-con Systems Tara stereo camera review: Unboxing and first impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ECFQIu8Rc
"Noise" or "Grain" in filming
Views: 28   replies: 0
Last Reply: kakoverch@gmail.com (Yesterday, 02:43 AM)
Help please! I have the first samsung vr 360 model and in each shoot appears noise or grains... Some people tells me that was the micro sd and i bought the samsung 128gb 10 class u3, but the problem persisted. Help!
Insta360 PRO Specs
Views: 378   replies: 1
Last Reply: Nanook Offenheimer (Yesterday, 12:00 AM)
What is the focal length of each camera lens?
Magicsee P3 360 sport camera
Views: 470   replies: 1
Last Reply: durgaprasadzone (Aug 16 2017 09:34 AM)
thanks for info...

Recent Topics

Photo

Anethic XDV360 Help needed!

5 replies to this topic

#1 calmore

calmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2016 - 07:28 PM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

#2 Guest_Alex_Guys_*

Guest_Alex_Guys_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2016 - 04:13 AM

I didn't have any issue to install the app find in the Google appstore. My devices are on Android 5.1.

Search XDV, there is another app compatible with the camera. But without the different view modes.
Note that the app by itself is not that usefull, as you can't upload on internet directly your vidéos and photos.
For the upload please see the tutorial i made (link is in the forum)

#3 Guest_Renato_*

Guest_Renato_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:09 AM

Hi

I have recently received the XDV360 camera from Bangood. The camera itself seems to work OK and is good quality..

However, I have tried downloading the XDV360 app on 3 different Android devices and each time it says the app is incompatible!

Is there any way of getting round this error and getting the app to install?

Are there any other apps that are compatible with the XDV360?

If I copy the files off the XDV360, how can I upload them to Youtube or Facebook?

good luck trying to find other software to connect to camera. I installed XDV360 on my samsung S3 and S6 and also on an android TV box.  

to upload videos to youtube the best is kodak pixpro sp360-4k. theres a video link in the forum already.  

#4 Guest_Greg_*

Guest_Greg_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:57 AM

When you remove the sd card with some movies or photos on there is a text document which points to a download link for the windows software

Please open the following url and download application installed!
Windows download address: https://mega.nz/#F!JNxFALJC!A0sOHDVHRwpEes_6FJ-hcQ

#5 jumpjack

jumpjack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

I have another problem: I think XDV360 app is made for 200° or 220° images, as the images I take with my Panoview 360 appear vertically squeezed. How can I adjust the app? (or the pictures).

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

Every time I go to post to YouTube, it automatically reverts to "Global" instead of magic flat.  How do I make it post to youtube in magic flat??

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users