>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Best way to view the videos in a VR headset (phone)?
Views: 307   replies: 2
Last Reply: Adel Taqi (Aug 19 2017 11:14 PM)
HiTo upload a VR video you need "VRFIX" app on iPhone then you can see it as vr video in YouTube
compensation agreement .At present, except on two minor-league injuries of the let off
Views: 180   replies: 1
Last Reply: Anger (Aug 18 2017 11:56 AM)
yeezy boost 350 V2
Tara - 3D Stereo Camera
Views: 1,133   replies: 2
Last Reply: venkat (Aug 18 2017 10:20 AM)
e-con Systems Tara stereo camera review: Unboxing and first impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ECFQIu8Rc
"Noise" or "Grain" in filming
Views: 72   replies: 0
Last Reply: kakoverch@gmail.com (Aug 17 2017 02:43 AM)
Help please! I have the first samsung vr 360 model and in each shoot appears noise or grains... Some people tells me that was the micro sd and i bought the samsung 128gb 10 class u3, but the problem persisted. Help!
Insta360 PRO Specs
Views: 410   replies: 1
Last Reply: Nanook Offenheimer (Aug 17 2017 12:00 AM)
What is the focal length of each camera lens?

Recent Topics

Photo

Gear 360 Accessory Value Kit

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 warwound

warwound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, UK

Posted 03 August 2016 - 07:43 AM

I see that Samsung has released the Gear 360 Accessory Value Kit and the kit contains a bluetooth remote control.

I'm wondering whether, when using the remote, the Gear 360 will still be able to geotag any images that it takes.

The Gear 360 geotags images using GPS data from the connected Samsung mobile (S7 etc).

Does the remote connect to the Gear 360 at the same time as the Samsung mobile, so the mobile is used for GPS data and the remote simply triggers the shutter?

Or does the remote connect to the Gear 360 but the Samsung mobile does not connect and therefore no GPS data is available for the Gear 360 to geotag images?

Anyone got any experience of the Value Kit and it's remote control?

#2 markr041

markr041

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:10 PM

I see that Samsung has released the Gear 360 Accessory Value Kit and the kit contains a bluetooth remote control.

I'm wondering whether, when using the remote, the Gear 360 will still be able to geotag any images that it takes.

The Gear 360 geotags images using GPS data from the connected Samsung mobile (S7 etc).

Does the remote connect to the Gear 360 at the same time as the Samsung mobile, so the mobile is used for GPS data and the remote simply triggers the shutter?

Or does the remote connect to the Gear 360 but the Samsung mobile does not connect and therefore no GPS data is available for the Gear 360 to geotag images?

Anyone got any experience of the Value Kit and it's remote control?

These are good questions; but why would you need this remote if you already have an S7? You can remotely trigger from that just as well, not to mention control picture parameters and see what you are shooting (leaving aside the GPS metadata issue).

#3 warwound

warwound

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationNorfolk, UK

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:17 AM

These are good questions; but why would you need this remote if you already have an S7?

I find using my S7 as a remote to be too clumsy a lot of the time.

The 'shutter button' in the 'Gear 360 Manager' application is too low on the screen and doesn't align naturally with the position of my thumb.

Holding my Gear 360 and monopod in my right hand i feel like i don't have a perfect grip on my S7 in my left hand.

And the last thing i'd want to happen is for me to drop my S7 somewhere.

So a small, easy to hold, remote control would suit me better - my S7 can then stay safely in my jacket pocket.

#4 fassevilla

fassevilla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 05:46 PM

Alguien probo el mando

#5 Guest_szeszo_*

Guest_szeszo_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

I made a video my Value Kit:

#6 Guest_szeszo_*

Guest_szeszo_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2016 - 04:22 PM

At the end of the video, you can find link which leads you to 360 paragliding video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users