I know Panono is the best, but also is very expensive. If I'm looking for cheaper 360-degree camera, which will be also enough good for photos?
Good 360 camera for photography
Posted 11 August 2016 - 02:19 AM
Hi diTreglio. Welcome to 360CamerasForums. I have tried the Theta, Gear 360 and Insta360 Nano. The one I like the best for photography is the Ricoh Theta S. The reasons I like it: The Gear 360 does have higher nominal resolution but when I compare the images, my Theta S actually has more detail, except at the edges (Gear 360 has better edge to edge sharpness). True, the Theta has bad fringing but on the other hand, Gear 360 is very susceptible to flare. For me, fixing fringing is easier than flare. Theta also has much better stitching (in addition the Gear 360 sometimes has different colors between its lenses).
True, you can't control aperture on the Theta but that's true for all 360 cameras so far due to a fixed aperture. On the Gear 360 you can't even fix the ISO - you can only set the auto ISO limit.
Plus of course the Gear 360 has inconsistent sharpness.
For these reasons, I prefer the Theta for photos. But anyway, this is just my opinion.
Posted 24 October 2016 - 10:19 AM
This is a new 3D camera, you can enjoy the video by vr headset and learn more.
- Titanium shell.Mini, colorful, fashionable, adorable and attractive 3D android camera. It is portable, light weight, and has 2 lenses that work the same way how your eyes work,you can use it all the way as long as your mobile phone is powerful.
- Create your own VR 3D videos in anytime anywhere,such as: at home, on the go, in the office, indoor or outdoor etc.Captures everything you see in 3D.
- It is easy to use. At first, you need download an APP called VR 3D camera(in Google Play or in website) in your mobile phone.Then simply plug the 3D VR camera in your phone and start shooting immediately.
- This is a new product which is invented to record 3D videos.The VR 3D camera only works with android(no iOS support yet).These are the compitable mobile phone that we had tested:Samsung GALAXY S5/S6/S7/S6 Duos/S6 Edge/S7 Edge, Note 3/4/5, GALAXY A5/A7/A9, HUAWEI Mate 7/8/S, P8/P9/P8 max/P9 Plus/G7 Plus, XIAOMI 4c/5/MAX, HTC One/OneM8, SONY Xperia Z3, Lenovo ZUK Z1/Z2. We will still test more Android cell phones.
- The Video files that you created stored in your phone directly,so you can enjoy it with a vr box. This one is not included vr headset, if you don't have one, you can buy the kit.
- SVPRO official: VR camera
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users