>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

here are a few dirt jumping bikes
Views: 213   replies: 1
Last Reply: lLisa.nicsWaymn (Today, 05:35 AM)
Таблетки для повышения эрекции http://edonline.menshealthed.ru
Black field after stitching the video with Gear 360 Action Director
Views: 355   replies: 9
Last Reply: @MoJonalist (Yesterday, 08:27 PM)
You must uncheck "Video" in the settings, auto correction (sorry, mine is in German "Winkel korrigieren", don't know how it is called in English). If you find it, please send the name of the settings for the sake of others.[attachment=226:Winke...
Online platform for editing 360 images
Views: 88   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 03:03 AM)
Very interesting! I'll check it out and share with other 3D image users. Thanks!
CES 2017—Best animated virtual reality music video!
Views: 72   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 02:58 AM)
Hmm, interesting. Was this a video of an interactive piece?https://youtu.be/yZOdelqXp2I
Testing Gear 360 mounted on Crash Helmet
Views: 194   replies: 1
Last Reply: PeterP (Mar 24 2017 07:56 PM)
Hi tunneldave, Great video, how did you fix the camera on your helmet, please?

Recent Topics

Giroptic not working in 360 mode

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ethan_*

Guest_Ethan_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2016 - 08:41 PM

Is anyone else experiencing this? Contacted Giroptic via phone (while it was still listed ... assuming it was unpublished due to the horrible service and volume of calls) and several times via email ... they can't provide an answer, won't commit to a replacement date and won't give me us credit.

Stay away from Giroptic ... looked promising but gets a zero rating from us!!!

#2 Guest_baconbikes_*

Guest_baconbikes_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2016 - 05:10 PM

Yes...

Only 2 of the 3 cameras were functional out of the box. Contacted Giroptic support, they agreed to replace the unit, however, the last email I received (4 weeks ago now) was the one informing me that the next email would contain RMA#, DHL packing slip, and instructions...then giroptic appeared to have fallen off the earth. One more week and I guess I will try to repair it myself. 

I mean we only waited 18 months (after payment) for delivery of the non-functional unit.... just a 240 camera now

#3 Guest_Edward_*

Guest_Edward_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2016 - 02:12 AM

I received my Giroptic last week and the unit has not worked from the get-go. Contact Giroptic Support, exchanged a few correspondences, and now it's dead silence. Do not buy this product. It's a SCAM!!

#4 kosa

kosa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:07 AM

By looking on the internet I see some people not really happy with this product even if it works. mostly related to quality and how unstable video are due to the fact that are recorded when holding it in hand. Also in kickstarted it was advertised to cost around $250, but I see it now for $499. That is quite a difference. Can you confirm about quality of videos? Is it really that bad?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users