>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Online platform for editing 360 images
Views: 74   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Today, 03:03 AM)
Very interesting! I'll check it out and share with other 3D image users. Thanks!
CES 2017—Best animated virtual reality music video!
Views: 62   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Today, 02:58 AM)
Hmm, interesting. Was this a video of an interactive piece?https://youtu.be/yZOdelqXp2I
Testing Gear 360 mounted on Crash Helmet
Views: 181   replies: 1
Last Reply: PeterP (Yesterday, 07:56 PM)
Hi tunneldave, Great video, how did you fix the camera on your helmet, please?
Black field after stitching the video with Gear 360 Action Director
Views: 340   replies: 8
Last Reply: PeterP (Yesterday, 07:52 PM)
Hi @ All, I have the same problem as "brunnerimages". ...
Ricoh Theta SC remote shutter
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: sansun (Mar 23 2017 12:32 PM)
Anyone try the remote shutter with your Ricoh Theta SC? Any comments?

Recent Topics

Photo

looking to trim clips with ios video editing apps on iPad or iPhone

video editing apps for ios

No replies to this topic

#1 Genuinearticle

Genuinearticle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

I just got my LG 360 cam a few days ago. Yesterday, I called LG's customer service asking if they knew of any iphone 6s or ipad air apps that could edit the footage shot with their camera.

Overall i want to trim the beginning and end portion of my LG 360 cam recorded videos.  Otherwise, if i share them to Facebook without alteration my friends have to watch of me pressing the record button & setting down the camera and the beginning of every video, then later watch me picking up the camera & pressing stop record button at the end of every video.    

Any suggestions, tips, and app recommendations, for ios video editing apps for 360 video?. slight_smile.png?v=3

Incidentally, I have found two video filter apps out of six that have allowed me to change brightness, etc, while somehow still preserving the 360 degree data so i am able to post to facebook.
I must emphasize, I am trying to avoid desktop software so that i have mobile freedom to edit.

To date, LG doesn't produce mobile device video editing software - they erroneously suggested the 360Fly app.  I installed the app and it doesn't recognize the videos.  I called LG customer service and they acknowledge they were just guessing the 360Fly app might work.  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users