>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Best way to view the videos in a VR headset (phone)?
Views: 307   replies: 2
Last Reply: Adel Taqi (Aug 19 2017 11:14 PM)
HiTo upload a VR video you need "VRFIX" app on iPhone then you can see it as vr video in YouTube
compensation agreement .At present, except on two minor-league injuries of the let off
Views: 180   replies: 1
Last Reply: Anger (Aug 18 2017 11:56 AM)
yeezy boost 350 V2
Tara - 3D Stereo Camera
Views: 1,133   replies: 2
Last Reply: venkat (Aug 18 2017 10:20 AM)
e-con Systems Tara stereo camera review: Unboxing and first impressions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ECFQIu8Rc
"Noise" or "Grain" in filming
Views: 72   replies: 0
Last Reply: kakoverch@gmail.com (Aug 17 2017 02:43 AM)
Help please! I have the first samsung vr 360 model and in each shoot appears noise or grains... Some people tells me that was the micro sd and i bought the samsung 128gb 10 class u3, but the problem persisted. Help!
Insta360 PRO Specs
Views: 410   replies: 1
Last Reply: Nanook Offenheimer (Aug 17 2017 12:00 AM)
What is the focal length of each camera lens?

Recent Topics

Samsung Gear 360 memory cards

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_bill1979_*

Guest_bill1979_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:03 PM

What is the greatest capacity for memory card in Gear 360? 128 GB will be working?

#2 Guest_acka68_*

Guest_acka68_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

MicroSD card slot that is used for storing data worth up to 128 GB.

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:31 AM

The camera supports up to 200GB microSD.  I have a 64GB card in my camera and the camera software estimates approximately 5 hours of full resolution dual-lens video can be recorded.  I don't know how accurate that estimate would be, and I'm sure it depends on the footage you are shooting.

I am at the end of my 2nd day of owning the camera and I've shot maybe 10 - 13 minutes of footage and the camera is back on the charger now.  I have played around quite a bit with the settings and just making adjustments to the lenses through the phone app Galaxy 360.  So I can not say the battery life is poor, but I could say make sure you have a micro USB cord or android phone charger handy.

Tonight as I was playing with controlling the camera through the Gear 360 mobile app I was notified of a firmware update for the camera.  This tells me that software updates and other notifications will be pushed through your Samsung device that is linked to your camera. I have not yet ran the update.

I am not able to transfer files from the camera directly to my Windows 10 machine.  I have connected with Bluetooth and usb cable.  Bluetooth sees the Gear 360 as 2 separate devices.  Nothing shows up when I am plugged in with the USB cable.  I feel confident this is just a software release issue, and the drivers will become available soon.

This camera has a lot of potential to impact the consumer acceptance of the current VR technologies.  $349 is a very good price for this little marvel of engineering.

#4 Guest_Mbx_*

Guest_Mbx_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2016 - 05:32 PM

I was able to use a 200gb memory card on mine. 

-mbx

#5 Guest_jac323_*

Guest_jac323_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2016 - 05:52 PM

I have a 256GB memory card in mine and it's working.  It's the one they gave away with the rebates for the S7 edge phone purchases.  Will it hurt anything to use that since it says it only works up to 200GB cards?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users