>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

FluidCast VR Opening Texas-Based Virtual Reality Studio
Views: 69   replies: 1
Last Reply: Thomasminue (Yesterday, 09:44 PM)
Огромный выбор окрасочного оборудования камнерезных станков компрессоров...
Insta360 air issues and bugs
Views: 72   replies: 1
Last Reply: Vance (Yesterday, 04:42 PM)
I just got mine today, March 27, 2017 with the mini-usb connector.  It is not long enough if you have a case on your phone.  I had to modify my case with a Dremel tool (grinding tool) to provide more clearance for the camera ball to s...
Online platform for editing 360 images
Views: 95   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 03:03 AM)
CES 2017—Best animated virtual reality music video!
Views: 76   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Mar 25 2017 02:58 AM)
Hmm, interesting. Was this a video of an interactive piece?https://youtu.be/yZOdelqXp2I
Ricoh Theta SC remote shutter
Views: 44   replies: 0
Last Reply: sansun (Mar 23 2017 12:32 PM)
эксплуатация транспортно технологических машин...

Recent Topics

360fly App let's you easily edit and upload your Gear360 videos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Donald Townsend_*

Guest_Donald Townsend_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2016 - 10:00 AM

I installed the Gear360 Action Director App in Windows 10 on a virtual machine but couldn't really use it because the older Mac running the virtual machine wasn't powerful enough. So I looked for another way. Why not use the smartphone? It's powerful enough to render those Gear360 files.
I found a way to do at least some minor editing on the Note 7. There is a free Android App called 360fly. It's a companion app for the 360fly camera and meant to download video from cam to smartphone. It can also work with the Gear360 video clips. 
You need a little workaround to load Gear360 videos into 360fly. Download the video from the Gear360 with the Gear360 app, locate the folder on your Smartphone and move it to the 360fly folder. Done. Now you can edit your Gear360 video in the 360fly app. The app also allows sharing your files to Facebook or Youtube, edited or raw.

#2 Guest_Thomas_*

Guest_Thomas_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2016 - 05:19 PM

I have tried this now but it doesn´t work. I made a video with my Samsung Gear 360, saved it on my mobile device and then I moved it into the 360fly folder. What should I do, to be able to edit this video?

Thank´s in advance

Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users