360° Cameras and Videos Forums

Videos and photos

Sign in to follow this  

Show us your 360 videos and images from Ricoh Theta SC.

Sign in to follow this  
    • Should I not be able to plug my gear 360 into my pc (USB cable), using Windows Explorer, navigate to the Card, DCIM folder.  Once there delete photos?  Every time I try to delete photos I get:  cannot delete 360_0019.jpg:  The storage is write-protected.  Remove the write-protection and try again. Now if I take the micro SD out of the camera and put it into the adapter, shove the adapter directly into my laptop. I can delete through Windows Explorer.  This doesn't seem right.  I shouldn't have to take the micro sd out of the camera every time I want to delete something.  I should be able to leave micro sd in camera and delete through windows explorer.  I have tried everything to remove the write protection, registry, (diskpart at the command prompt), clearing read only.  Nothing works!  Please help.  Do I need a particular micro sd card?  I'm currently using a Lexar C 10/UHS-1  (64 GIG).  
    • I want to record 4k video and upload it to a private IP address for people in other countries to view. What camera would be best for this, and what would be the best setup? The camera will be used on semi dusty sites with low-ish light.  Thanks. 
    • As you can see fellas, spammers gave up after we implemented multiple improvements in security and moderation!!! Yay
    • This tv is only 1-2 months old. Has steadily been getting worse with the flashing screen. Regardless of what I am watching or on whatever input the screen flashes a white light on the screen every few minutes. The whole screen doesn't turn white, but there's a very noticeable white light flashing. How do I fix this?
    • Guest Luvinalejo
      Dude, same thing here and is pissing me off, i installed the app in 3 diferent iphones and same story... maybe with new ios they need to update the app... this feature is not working at all
  • Topics