>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Using Samsung S7 to take 360x360 spherical pictures
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: jumpjack (Today, 11:55 AM)
This smartphone can take squared pictures with both cameras, and it also has an option to shoot pictures with both cameras ("dual camera" option) at same time, and save them to a single image file.So I would like to mount a couple of 180...
Samsung S7 turned into 360 camera
Views: 11   replies: 0
Last Reply: jumpjack (Today, 11:54 AM)
This smartphone can take squared pictures with both cameras, and it also has an option to shoot pictures with both cameras at same time, and save them to a single image file.So I would like to mount a couple of 180° fisheye lenses on bot...
"Samsung" title in 360 panorama pics
Views: 49   replies: 0
Last Reply: cdonnelly (Jun 06 2017 01:12 PM)
Hi  Not sure if this is the right place to post this. When I take a 360 pic with gear 360 and upload it to Street view I get the title " SAMSUNG"  for the pics.   i want to remove the...
Image time data setting ?
Views: 241   replies: 1
Last Reply: rich (Jun 05 2017 03:37 PM)
I'm noticing the date and time are not correct with the photos I've been taking.  Is there a time & date setting in the camera and if so, how...
Reset to factory
Views: 30   replies: 0
Last Reply: Pipper (Jun 05 2017 08:35 AM)
Bought a box full of cameras at garage sale and this theta 360 camra was in the box but I can't use it cause it has a password..how to get into the camra setting to change to factory reset setting

Recent Topics

Apps, Software, Editing

Here you find info about every app, plugin and program for 360-degree vr cameras

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

1ink