>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Giroptic Ethernet adaptor working?
Views: 214   replies: 1
Last Reply: QT (Today, 09:36 AM)
I just received mine and I purchased a China made POE with 48v output and it works well. I followed the instructions here : https://support.giroptic.co...
360 degree Studio Video - Vuze
Views: 6   replies: 0
Last Reply: Cladde (Today, 09:13 AM)
We had some fun with our Vuze Camera during a little studio session! :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcBCuF4DrpI On our Website omnia360.de we wrote an article about it, too. I'm sorry that the text is...
Vuze 3D camera low light conditions
Views: 902   replies: 4
Last Reply: Guest (Today, 08:07 AM)
Looks great on that video, but when I took a photo in low light, the photo kind of sucked in quality. It was 360 2D, not blaming on the Vuze since I have seen more good videos in various conditions. Just wo...
Using Samsung S7 to take 360x360 spherical pictures
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: jumpjack (Yesterday, 11:55 AM)
This smartphone can take squared pictures with both cameras, and it also has an option to shoot pictures with both cameras ("dual camera" option) at same time, and save them to a single image file.So I would like to mount a couple of 180...
Samsung S7 turned into 360 camera
Views: 21   replies: 0
Last Reply: jumpjack (Yesterday, 11:54 AM)
This smartphone can take squared pictures with both cameras, and it also has an option to shoot pictures with both cameras at same time, and save them to a single image file.So I would like to mount a couple of 180° fisheye lenses on bot...

Recent Topics

Nikon KeyMission 360 Forum

Sport waterproof camera with bluetooth and new Vibration Reduction System.

Subforums

Videos and photos

Show us your 360 videos and images from Nikon Keymission 360

• 8 topics
  • 11 replies

Accessories

Tripod, mount, spare battery, waterproof housing, lens etc. for Nikon Keymission 360.

• 17 topics
  • 14 replies
Keymission 360 Suction Cup... - last post by robertperez

SnapBridge

All about SnapBridge app for iOS and Android, editing photos, sharing, issues. How to use it with Nikon Keymission 360.

• 7 topics
  • 5 replies
Moto Z Play Droid 6.0.1 and... - last post by Cool Games

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info

1ink