>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Moonlight Movie Full Movie hd free
Views: 13   replies: 0
Last Reply: RobertDreni (Yesterday, 08:57 PM)
3Sa5. Download Moonlight Movie Full Movie Free. Watch Moonlight Free Online http://moviesclab.info/moonligh...
Insta360Studio most options Greyed out
Views: 363   replies: 3
Last Reply: princeofsku (Yesterday, 09:18 AM)
Ok, so Insta360 Studio requires 2:1 aspect ratio. If your camera doesn't record in 2:1, the options will be greyed out. For example, on the Nikon Keymission, 4K mode gives 3840 x 2160 which is not 2:1 so you need to shoot your video at the 1920...
Hello from France
Views: 26   replies: 0
Last Reply: umma (Yesterday, 08:26 AM)
Hi there,My name is Kate, from France,Now living in Hanoi, I love travelling and photography,My pleasure to be a part of this community Thank you 
180 video
Views: 34   replies: 0
Last Reply: brandonm (Jun 16 2017 06:00 PM)
Hello, I am new using Samsung gear 360. I shot a bunch of videos with just the one side of the camera. Did not shoot 360. So I have all this 180 fisheye footage and need to convert that to equirectangular. I know that the actiondirector pr...
XEvil: обход капч Гугла, Яндекса, Фэйсбука, ВКонтакте
Views: 20   replies: 0
Last Reply: MildredDer (Jun 16 2017 03:23 PM)
XRumer 16.0 + XEvil 3.0: новый революционный комплекс для обхода любой капчи

Recent Topics

Photo

Xiaomi 360° White Smart Camera problem

Xiaomi Mijia White smart camera 360 smart camera Mi White smart camera Xiaomi 360 camera

1 reply to this topic

#1 MarcoVSK

MarcoVSK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 04:49 PM

After the last 3.3.2_2016081814 firmware update the camera has a serious problem :

After about 2 minutes that it is turned on, the camera returns alone in the sleep position, rotated backward, while remaining switched on and to check the wall behind her.
    The curious thing is that the problem only occurs only if active notifications (motion e sound), and if I disable notifications room remains correctly pointed forward on the room.
    Whit this problem the camera is unusable.
    Xiaomi official support reply me "No support outside China" !

There is someone who has the same problem ?

#2 Guest_Peter_*

Guest_Peter_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:30 PM

Mne kamera nefunguje po prvom použití a už ju neviem spustiť. Iba svieti nažlto a nič viac. Asi nie je určená na použitie mimo Číny ale samozrejme predajca to nepovažuje za potrebné uviesť.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xiaomi, Mijia, White smart camera, 360 smart camera, Mi White smart camera, Xiaomi 360 camera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users