360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest JP

Using Insta360 Studio with NikonKM360

Guest JP   
Guest JP

Has anyone been able to use the editing options in Insta360 with the Nikon KeyMission 360?

The Nikon desktop software is a joke (worse than useless), so being able to use the Insta360 Studio application with it would be great.  When I import the videos from the new Nikon camera the PanoPlay and Recorder options are inactive.  

Not sure why as it works with other 360 cameras videos.

Guest JP   
Guest JP

Thanks, I mean for standard video not timelapse.  Timelapse videos will work in insta360 studio fine from the Nikon camera, but not standard video for some reason.  

Guest Bezz   
Guest Bezz

I've never use insta 360 before but I'm guessing that it requires 2:1 aspect ratio? 4K mode gives 3840 x 2160 which is not 2:1 so you need to shoot your video at the 1920 mode which shoots 3840 x 1920. Just a guess & hope this helps.

Guest Daan   
Guest Daan

I'm using Insta360 Studio with KeyMission in 3840x1920 resolution and it works great. Very easy software, however I experience some choppy videoframes when playback on regular intervals when animating little planets. I guess this has to do with the 24fps format of the KM360 not fully compatible with the software. Does somebody experienced the same and found a solution?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.