360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mikel_1985

Stitching problems because of the EIS, any help?

Hi, I´m editing my first video recorded with the Kodak SP360. I already stitched some footage using Pixpro 360 Stich, but I had this problem with some other clips. When importing them to PixPro SP360, it shows me a message saying that it´s not possible to stitch the clips correctly, because the cameras recorded with the EIS ON option activated. Any chance to fix these clips? Any other software I can try to solve this problem? I already tried to use the calibrate options in PixPro, but I didn´t get to fix the stitching.

Thanks a lot.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By larryg951
      When I bring video from Gear 360 2017 version into Action Director the result is always a black screen with two lines (one vertical; one horizontal). Does anyone know what is causing this?

• By lseltzer
      Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hardware acceleration in the Gear 360 Action Director software, but...no good...same jumpy result. Other tests with less activity jumps, but less. I'm recording at the highest settings, though. 

Here's a sample:  https://youtu.be/GiJu46_12No

That's a video taken in the middle of an orchestra during a concert we had last Sat. night. The resolution is good, but the videos are all jumpy like this. The unstitched versions do not jump, but once it's stitched together, it's jumpy.

Is there a setting? Placement?

One issue on that stage:  back camera has a lot of bright lights glaring into the lens, but the front camera is darker. Maybe that's it?
    • By richard
      How works stitching in Theta SC, is it better than in Theta S?
    • By Lukeusinglg360
      I have bought it for three days and I got a quite good result for 360 photos, it perfectly shot the right angel but for stitching the 360 video, the video appear to have shot the camera itself and made the edge black anyway to fix it ?