360° Cameras and Videos Forums
the360guy

I've been using the Gear 360 for 6 months. Here are my best videos

I think I must have been one of the first people to get a gear 360. I've had it since May and have loved using it. It's by no means perfect but can still take some awesome footage. Here is a selection of my best videos shot with the gear 360. There  is a mix of indoor/outdoor and time lapse footage. 

On a bike in Poland 

I attached my gear 360 to a bike and drove with a buddy around northern Poland. This is probably my favorite video so far. 

Brighton Beach

Really good lighting conditions in this video. I just left the camera stuck in the pebbles at the beach. 

Canary Wharf

Some time-lapse footage in this one.

Churchill War Museum

I was asked by a London museum to come and take some 360 footage of their exhibits. I made this video using a combination of 360 video and images. 

Some more on my channel if you're interested. I use Sony Vegas/After Effects for editing but only really to trim and add text. I've found youtube compresses 360 video much more than facebook (so it looks much better on facebook). 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By lseltzer
      Just got the new 2017 model from Korea. So far, it's very cool! BUT, if there's an 'active' scene along the stitching lines of the two lenses, the entire video seems to..pulse or jump up and down. It's very distracting. I've turned off all hardware acceleration in the Gear 360 Action Director software, but...no good...same jumpy result. Other tests with less activity jumps, but less. I'm recording at the highest settings, though. 

Here's a sample:  https://youtu.be/GiJu46_12No

That's a video taken in the middle of an orchestra during a concert we had last Sat. night. The resolution is good, but the videos are all jumpy like this. The unstitched versions do not jump, but once it's stitched together, it's jumpy.

Is there a setting? Placement?

One issue on that stage:  back camera has a lot of bright lights glaring into the lens, but the front camera is darker. Maybe that's it?
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• By avidayal91
      I am using samsung 360 to record timelapse of sunrise but I am trying to turning it into hyperlapse, by increasing clip speed so it looks faster on the video. I dont find this option in cyberlink action director provided with samsung 360 cam.
      I tried using camtasia and adbe premier. but the output file after render is not working as 360 video on Facebook.

I am looking for help so I can make sunrise / sunset hyperlepses in 360
    • By Colorado 360 tours
      Hey guys new here just wanted to say hi and tell a bit about myself

I have been working with drones for a while and wanted to do something new so now  doing 360 photo and video stuff check out some of my work here 

I am using the Nikon Keymission 360 any tips for photoshopping or premier editing with this camera could help thanks