Nokia OZO 360 camera for sale

Hello everyone,

I’m not sure where to post this exactly, so I hope this is correctly placed.

I am selling my brand new Nokia Ozo 360 Camera, which I am sure you have all heard of. The product is brand new, it has a warranty from Nokia, and it comes with a 5K discount from the normal price. All monitoring accessories are included in the package as a bonus! Transport case is also included!

The camera is located in Eastern Europe.

For more details please PM or email to epic(at)9epic.com

Thank you for your time!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By OceanImage
      The trim function in the 360 Snap Bridge software doesn't seem to work properly for me.
      I trim, then save the trimmed video, but it instead of saving the trimmed video, it only saves a small 230kb MP4 file which is totally black.  
      Any ideas what's going on, or how to get round this?
      Thanks for any help
    • By megalodon4g63
      Hello everyone!  I'm new to 360 cameras and I got my gear 360 and enjoyed it until yesterday.  It works great during the day, but in low light it is absolutely terrible...unless I did something wrong.
      I recorded part of a concert using the rear lense so my thumb could cover the bright LED as to not disturb anyone.  I recorded in 1920x1080 / 30fps and i was so disappointed with the results.  It was so grainy and far away it was like I took the video with a cheap flip phone. My flip video recorder (remember those) would have done better.  I was so excited to use this thing for something important and almost teared up when I saw the low light results.  I should've used my Note 8 instead.  Is there something I did wrong or is this something I could expect from this unit during concert lighting.  The results also looked farther away than where i was sitting.  Is there software that I should be using other than what came with the 360 app.  Should I have used both lenses on instead?  I'm sorry to vent, but I needed to turn somewhere for some technical help.  
      On a positive note, the sound was really good surprisingly.  
    • By twerkken
      I wanted to start a thread where people could post 360 cameras/rigs that they are selling.  Please visit this thread if you are interested in buying or selling a used 360 rig.  
      I will start this off with our 360 Rize 7 camera rig.  If you are interested, take a look here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360RIZE-Pro7-v2-360-Degree-Video-Gear-w-7-GoPro-Lot-/132166536135?hash=item1ec5bd4bc7:g:KrgAAOSw3ZRY-lFN
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 
      Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT