360° Cameras and Videos Forums
TulsaDavid

PTGui Steps To Convert BublCam To DayDream/CardBoard VR

Apologies if there is already a thread somewhere like this.

Using PTGui, does anyone have a set of easy steps (or know the link to such) to convert pics taken with BublCam into a Daydream or Cardboard VR compatible picture?

The attached file is a lowered resolution of an example BublCam picture, resized to 400x400 from 3840x3840.

Thanks.

post-684-0-43607400-1486746649.jpg

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sartanel
      Hello, i am using a camera (Blurfix 360) it has two lenses and take two videos from front and back.
      The videos are shown side by side but i cant figure out what programs are compatible for stitching. 
      im not even sure what to look up since there are so many types.

i took a snapshot to show what i mean.

• By slurpey
      Hi,

I've got no issue editing, stiching etc in premiere, aftereffects, mettle and all that stuff.  But... it's when I need to review images on my Gear 360 that I go crazy.

Imagine you take 10 pictures of the same thing, but with a little difference, in exposure, placement, etc.  And you want to choose the best one.  
      I'M possibly stupid but I haven't found an app where I can easilly compare them WITH THE FILENAME visible so I can take notes.  Also, I would soooo much love to be able to filter by pictures and videos instead of having everything in the same place.  At the moment, all I've found usefull touse is samsung internet app in Gear 360 (on samsung S7)

Tips?

That would be awesome...

Thanks
    • By TulsaDavid
      Greetings from Oklahoma.

I'll be 60 this year, have a Google Pixel XL, bought a BublCam, and am "trying" to learn how to stitch BublCam pictures into DayDream VR compatible pictures using PTGui. So far I'm doing more scratching of the head than succeeding.

My wife and I enjoy hiking, and of course with that, taking pictures, hopefully 360 pics.

I started a thread in the BublCam forum asking if anyone knew steps to convert BublCam photos to Daydream VR compatible photos. Anything that would point me in the right direction is appreciated.

Thanks, David
    • By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

• By time_traveler
      Check out the video here : 

Link to buy adapter: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/172519090097?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT