>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Gear 360 App Activation Key
Views: 8,487   replies: 7
Last Reply: dskinz (Today, 09:29 AM)
For the Gear360 2017 - go to page http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/SM-R210NZWABTUThen under software click more and you find the V2...
Magicsee P3 360 sport camera
Views: 8   replies: 0
Last Reply: magicsee (Today, 08:59 AM)
Magicsee P3 360 camera i have, i use it when skiing, diving, driving
Skybox Studio by Mettle
Views: 299   replies: 1
Last Reply: lunadude (Today, 01:13 AM)
Did you see that Mettle was bought by Adobe? Expect all their 360 tools to be integrated into the Adobe Creative Suite soon.
What is the best website to upload your 360 degree videos to?
Views: 32   replies: 0
Last Reply: kathers (Yesterday, 04:07 PM)
I'm looking for some alternatives to YouTube to upload my 360 footage and photos to, any recommendations? 
Gear 360 2017 One lens sharp, one blurry
Views: 29   replies: 0
Last Reply: emam (Jun 26 2017 10:02 AM)
I purchased the Samsung Gear 360 2017 

Recent Topics

Photo
- - - - -

HD 960P 2-IR LED Array Lens Square Shape IP + Remote Access Camera White

IP camera saysal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 saysal

saysal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:14 AM

IP camera is an integrated and high-tech product in the field of surveillance equipment. Here we'd like to introduce you a powerful combination of high-quality digital video camera and advanced network, i.e. our 1.3 MP HD CMOS 960P2 LEDs Array 8mm Lens Square Shape Infrared Night Vision IP Camera. It can be used to monitor the specific condition and situation of your office, home and other special districts and offers you clear monitoring pictures and images. Moreover, you can control the camera, manage pictures & videos through the network. A reliable safeguard for your property and safety!

Simple and quick to setup, user-friendly interface
        Day and night vision with 2 IR LEDs (night visibility up to 30m)
        Offer you clear monitoring pictures and images
        Allow remote viewing video and record from any Internet connection
        NTSC TV system
        A reliable safeguard for your property and safety

Saysal.com provides a majority of well-known products for individuals and businesses of all size. With a wide selection of products at a low price, we have been universally recognized for our honesty, high efficiency and comprehensive service and built long-termed relationship with many companies. Meanwhile, Saysal.com is the best source for everything you want. Saysal.com store provides consumer electronics, cell phones ,Smart Watches, LED flashlight, car accessories, phones accessories, computer accessories,cool gadgets, games accessories,  and security camera.

With low price, worldwide free shipping and superior customer service, Saysal.com is determined to exceed the expectations of every customer that visits its website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users