I use 360 cameras for my job. It's mainly more high end 360 cameras such as the Spheron VR, Lizard Q and iStar. I make HDR high resolution photographic virtual tours using these.
If anyone wants any advice on any of those, feel free to ask.
But I do have a question for anyone else who has experience with less expensive cameras. I have up to around £1500 to spend on a new 360 camera for another purpose, but have no idea which of the cameras on the market would be good enough (if any)?
- I need a camera which stitches a full 360 spherical image (don't mind if there is a hole at the bottom) automatically and reliably (don't mind if its' through an app).
- I need it to be easy to operate (non photographers will be sent out to use this, not me, so needs to be foolproof)
- I need it to stitch with no obvious stitch lines.
- It needs to be the highest megapixel count possible (as I want to zoom in).
- It needs to be HDR
- Needs to be a good quality overall image, ie decent colour representation, not too soft an image.
Any ideas what is considered the best available at the moment? Most of the comparisons I see are about video quality, but I have no interest in that, only 360 photos.
Thanks Guys, Smith