>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Image time data setting ?
Views: 228   replies: 1
Last Reply: rich (Yesterday, 03:37 PM)
I'm noticing the date and time are not correct with the photos I've been taking.  Is there a time & date setting in the camera and if so, how...
Reset to factory
Views: 17   replies: 0
Last Reply: Pipper (Yesterday, 08:35 AM)
Bought a box full of cameras at garage sale and this theta 360 camra was in the box but I can't use it cause it has a password..how to get into the camra setting to change to factory reset setting
Reset to factory
Views: 15   replies: 0
Last Reply: Pipper (Yesterday, 08:34 AM)
Bought a box full of cameras at garage sale and this theta 360 camra was in the box but I can't use it cause it has a password..how to get into the camra setting to change to factory reset setting
DETU Sphere 800 reviews
Views: 790   replies: 2
Last Reply: Craig (Jun 03 2017 03:15 PM)
What resolutions are these cams capable of when being used as a webcam either via USB or HDMI.I have rather a peculiar use and need more than 1080Many thanks indeed.CRG
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 330   replies: 3
Last Reply: fatumata (Jun 03 2017 06:06 AM)
Really love the camera design, is it a good deal if i get it for $274 on geekbuying?

Recent Topics

Vuze Customer Service issues

1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_KToghia_*

Guest_KToghia_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:24 PM

I ordered my camera in April 6th.  The site promised delivery in May.   I contacted support the 1st of May to try and get a more exact delivery timeframe for a production I wanted to use the camera on, and they told via email that my order would ship  "by next week, hopefully even before that".   Now in this time the camera became available and sold out though B&H where if they knew they were having supply problems they could have notified me.  I sent an email last week that went unanswered.  Sent another one two days ago and they notified me yesterday that they are in fact having supply issues and won't be able to ship until mid June.  This is ridiculous.  Hearing that many of the units are arriving DOA from friends in the 360 community, and knowing that they are not ready to provide reliable customer support has me very concerned.  I know the camera is the cheapest in class for what it does, but it's support should not be.  I am warning off the VR Group at Disney where I work, and I wanted to post here in case anyone else is thinking they will place an order and have it delivered when expected.

#2 Guest_KToghia_*

Guest_KToghia_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

An update.  My issues are being addressed. I am going to chalk this one up to the overwhelming demand for the product and a customer service team that is still developing.  I have been able to explain the major complaints to the management of the company and I think they understand.  I never expect things to be perfect, and I totally appreciate production issues, it's communications when things go off the rail that make the difference.  

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users