>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Image time data setting ?
Views: 228   replies: 1
Last Reply: rich (Yesterday, 03:37 PM)
I'm noticing the date and time are not correct with the photos I've been taking.  Is there a time & date setting in the camera and if so, how...
Reset to factory
Views: 15   replies: 0
Last Reply: Pipper (Yesterday, 08:35 AM)
Bought a box full of cameras at garage sale and this theta 360 camra was in the box but I can't use it cause it has a password..how to get into the camra setting to change to factory reset setting
Reset to factory
Views: 15   replies: 0
Last Reply: Pipper (Yesterday, 08:34 AM)
Bought a box full of cameras at garage sale and this theta 360 camra was in the box but I can't use it cause it has a password..how to get into the camra setting to change to factory reset setting
DETU Sphere 800 reviews
Views: 789   replies: 2
Last Reply: Craig (Jun 03 2017 03:15 PM)
What resolutions are these cams capable of when being used as a webcam either via USB or HDMI.I have rather a peculiar use and need more than 1080Many thanks indeed.CRG
Xiaomi Mijia Sphere 360 camera reviews
Views: 328   replies: 3
Last Reply: fatumata (Jun 03 2017 06:06 AM)
Really love the camera design, is it a good deal if i get it for $274 on geekbuying?

Recent Topics

Photo

Photo insta 360

1 reply to this topic

#1 Theo

Theo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:03 PM

Hello,
    For a few days i have the camera but i want to make a 360 foto and that i Iam not on the picture how do i do that

#2 Guest_Rich_*

Guest_Rich_*
    • Guests

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

Hi Theo

You have a few options, depending on the camera you have.

1. My experience is only with Samsung Gear 360 and with this camera you have the option to set a timer of up to 10 seconds, so you can start timer and hide out of view before the photo is taken. Not sure if other cameras have this option.

2. Again only experience of Samsung, but you can remote control the camera using your phone so again you can hide out of view and take picture remotely.

3. Hold camera on selfie stick or similar with arm stretched up above your head. If your arm is straight and you have discreet headgear perhaps a plain scarf or hat, you will be barely noticeable in the photo or you can edit photo afterwards if still too noticeable.

4. Set camera on tripod and take multiple photos with you standing in different positions around the camera, then combine those photos using photoshop or similar and mask yourself out of the relevant parts.

I hope these options give you some ideas of ways around the problem. I am also new to the 360 cameras and I am having fun trying different options out to get the best photos.

Richard

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users