360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest mad

LG 360 CAM problems connect WiFi

Guest asshc   
Guest asshc

i bought lg cam 360 yesterday and id doesnt work on my galaxy 6 edge android 6.0 and iphone 7 ios 10 :-(( can anybody help me ..please

Guest Stretch   
Guest Stretch

I have LG V20 and it came with the LG 360 camera, everything works fine but i can't preview what I'm shooting on the phone, it says preview unavailable(meaning screen goes black). I take the pic then after i can see what i shot

Guest guest_mic   
Guest guest_mic

I use the LG 360 CAM in 2-second time lapse mode as a kind of personal google street view camera. However, while driving with the cam on my roof sometimes (e.g. after 50 or sometimes 300 pictures) my phone shows the mesage 'wifi connection with cam lost', and then I have to connect again, annoying. Does other persons have similar problems when driving in a car taking pictures with gps in 2-second time lapse mode?

Guest gary   
Guest gary

bought the LG 360 Cam about a week ago..everything was working fine with my galaxy note 5..The smartphone make an update yesterday n now i cant get connect ..only keep on buffering "preparing 360 cam" Pls help..Thanks

Guest CLEARVIEW CLOSE   
Guest CLEARVIEW CLOSE

bought the LG 360 Cam about a week ago..everything was working fine with my galaxy note 5..The smartphone make an update yesterday n now i cant get connect ..only keep on buffering "preparing 360 cam" Pls help..Thanks

i have solve my problem...is working now...Infor from LG360 cam review..

Paul Lavender Latest update - Clear the App data to fix it. :-) (2ndFeb17) Using S7 edge.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Wish I knew how you solved your problem.. I'm having the issue now as well. 

Guest doven   
Guest doven

Just picked up a LG 360, having trouble connecting it onto my Nexus 6 and LG G Pad.. ? ithe nexus won't even detect the cam via bluetooth in the manager app.. please help ! :(

Guest Oleksiy Titov   
Guest Oleksiy Titov

YES! For Samsung s7 afer update you need clear cache for 360 cam manager and delete and next install