360° Cameras and Videos Forums
lunadude

TOO MANY SPAM POSTS - FIX!

There are WAY too many spam posts on this forum. I am not finding much useful here anymore. Too much noise.

I've noticed the change happened after ads were added.

Is an admin looking after this forum, or is it abandoned?

Please fix.

There are WAY too many spam posts on this forum. I am not finding much useful here anymore. Too much noise.

I've noticed the change happened after ads were added.

Is an admin looking after this forum, or is it abandoned?

Please fix.

I agree. This forum is now totally useless. Seems the Admins are not around to clean it up. Sorry, thought this would be a good place to get and give info about my Gear 360. But it looks like I need to learn Russian. 

I agree. This forum is now totally useless. Seems the Admins are not around to clean it up. Sorry, thought this would be a good place to get and give info about my Gear 360. But it looks like I need to learn Russian. 

A year ago, this was great. Lots of users learning and sharing. A couple months ago, I noticed the ads starting, then the spam. Now there's nothing useful going.

Guess it is just for making money now. Useless to me.

We are working on fixing spam, but it is very aggressive. Ads have nothing to do it, it is just a coincidence. 

Thank you. Aggressive spam is a huge problem with forums. I had to rehost/rebuild one because of that. Not fun.

Thank you for your hard work. I do not envy your task.