>> Our 360 Cameras Comparison <<

Latest Posts

Anybody's got tips on editing workflow?
Views: 18   replies: 1
Last Reply: Wrecks (Today, 04:09 PM)
If you view a picture using Google Photos you can click on the Information icon (the letter i inside a circle) a panel will slide over giving you the date and time of the picture, the filename, the name of the camera and the exposure settings a...
Action Director Stitching Problem
Views: 123   replies: 1
Last Reply: Efti79 (Today, 11:25 AM)
I have the same problem
Theta SC and Kyocera Duraforce pro trouble connecting
Views: 24   replies: 0
Last Reply: bstreiss (Jun 13 2017 12:10 AM)
My Theta SC seems to only be able to hold a connection with my new Kyocera Dualforce pro  if I have the "Avoid bad WiFi connections" enabled.  After 8-14 seconds the network drops, even if I'm a foot away. I have tried with the rest o...
Incredibly slow and buggy to stitch videos, buggy camera and apps
Views: 32   replies: 0
Last Reply: Daviator (Jun 12 2017 02:35 PM)
I have about 40 minutes of video (second highest resolution) from my Gear 360. If I try and use the phone (S7) to stitch, it will take upwards of 12 hours after all of the crashing and overheating. If I use the Action Director software it takes...
YI 360 VR general discussion
Views: 39   replies: 0
Last Reply: Balance (Jun 12 2017 11:09 AM)

Recent Topics

What smartphone choose for LG 360 cam?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_kelly_*

Guest_kelly_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2016 - 03:12 PM

I'm big fan of making 360 degrees videos I bought LG 360 cam and now I thinking what smartphone will be the best for cooperating with it?

#2 Dolphin

Dolphin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:05 PM

Propably the best option will be to take LG V10 or G5

#3 Guest_HTown_Mike_*

Guest_HTown_Mike_*
    • Guests

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:07 PM

Just received my 360 Cam today and will be pairing it with a GS6 - will report back how that works.

#4 Guest_seandean1_*

Guest_seandean1_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:47 AM

Love my LG 360 Camera . But looking for a way to Share the 360 photos with family

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
    • Guests

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:28 PM

HTown_Mike have testing LG with Samsung Galaxy S6, how it works? How about Galaxy S7 Egde?

#6 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 132 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:04 AM

I've been using it with a Nexus 6. All good.

#7 Guest_H_Town_Mike_*

Guest_H_Town_Mike_*
      • Guests

Posted 10 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

Been using it with the Galaxy 6 with zero issues...

...now if I could just find a way to do the video stitching without using the LG software.

#8 Guest_Joao_*

Guest_Joao_*
      • Guests

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:04 AM

they  forget to explain that the camera only works with 10% of the mobile phones available. you only find out the mobile requirements when you buy it and open the box. shame on you LG!

#9 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
      • PipPipPip
      • 132 posts

Posted 04 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

Been using it with the Galaxy 6 with zero issues...

...now if I could just find a way to do the video stitching without using the LG software.

Far as I know, processing the video/images though the LG transfer software is the only way.

#10 Guest_carl804_*

Guest_carl804_*
        • Guests

Posted 25 October 2016 - 07:12 AM

Based on my experience, the LG 360 cam android app has compatibility issues depending on your phone's native screen resolution. The app can only process/transfer videos from the 360 cam to your phone if the phone's screen resolution matches the resolution of the video being transferred. For example, if you shot a video using the 360 cam's highest setting of 2560x1280, then try to transfer to a phone with 1920x1080 screen resolution, then the transfer will stop at 30% and app will hang.

I have shot videos in 2560x1280 still "unprocessed" in the 360 cam's msd card due to the fact that I don't have a phone with QHD screen resolution to transfer to. I tried to borrow a friend's samsung note 4 (with QHD screen), but the 360 cam won't even connect with it no matter how many times I tried. Using a windows 8 laptop also was not successful.

Anybody here having a different experience than me, then please tell your story.

#11 Guest_Joseph_*

Guest_Joseph_*
        • Guests

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:42 PM

Guest_carl804_*: I had a similar issue connecting to my laptop... needed k-lite drivers to work, said the big black screen on the LG viewer. I went to the link in the message, seemed they wanted $30 for the codec back. Called B&H photo and they helped...

Download the drivers from "mirror 1" on the k-lite site. Follow the instructions on the viewers black screen and you should be good to go.

#12 lunadude

lunadude

Advanced Member

• Members
        • PipPipPip
        • 132 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:19 AM

Guest_carl804_*: I had a similar issue connecting to my laptop... needed k-lite drivers to work, said the big black screen on the LG viewer. I went to the link in the message, seemed they wanted $30 for the codec back. Called B&H photo and they helped...

Download the drivers from "mirror 1" on the k-lite site. Follow the instructions on the viewers black screen and you should be good to go.

The K-Lite codec pack is FREE. Follow the instructions from the LG 360 Cam Viewer application.

29196246004_3c9cf5f1ca.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users