360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Guest Periscoper

Need help using the Insta360 Nano

Guest Periscoper   
Guest Periscoper

I'm very frustrated. I just got my Insta360 Nano camera today. The instructions are the worst I've ever seen for any product. The quickstart guide tells you next to nothing. I would appreciate if someone would please answer my questions, since there seems to be no online support for the product.

1. What sort of micro SD card should I buy for it? The one recommended in the quickstart guide isn't widely available, and online the site says you can have a maximum of 6GB.

2. Is the SD card 100% necessary for using this with my iPhone 6s? Will it not work properly if I don't have the SD card in it?

3. What do I need to download? I see all of these Insta360 apps in the app store, but no explanation about why I would need them or how to use them.

4. When trying to view the sample images that come up in the 3D view that comes with the product (the box), it says "Set the app to VR mode." I can't find this setting anywhere in the app. Or is it in some OTHER app I need to download?

5. Is there a good place to get help and ideas for this camera? Would that be this forum or someplace else?

Thank you!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.