360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hayden

KRPano Tutorial: How to Create a Panorama

KRPano is both a set of lightweight yet powerful tools which you can use to prepare an equirectangular image or create virtual tours with and also a panoramic image and virtual tour viewer. Its output can be in either flash or HTML5 format for viewing in the KRPano viewer or for usage inside a browser. The latest version of KRPano includes support for your projects in webvr 1.1 so that a user can access your tours with a head-mounted display directly in the browser. To learn how to create 360 photo with KRPano, follow the KRPano Tutorial

krpano-tools.png?w=800&ssl=1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sartanel
      Hello, i am using a camera (Blurfix 360) it has two lenses and take two videos from front and back.
      The videos are shown side by side but i cant figure out what programs are compatible for stitching. 
      im not even sure what to look up since there are so many types.

i took a snapshot to show what i mean.

• By xiansam
      First off, I joined this forum before I noticed that topics had hundreds of views but very few replies.  **sigh** I may be wasting my breath here but here goes...

I design and build AV systems and most recently streaming video platforms for permanent installation.  A client wants to do VR streaming, VOD, etc. I said sure.  Typically, we take multiple cameras into a HDMI or SDI switch then combine the audio in a streaming "bridge" device which offers up an RSTP feed for a streaming engine.  In my case, Wowza.  I've been looking at all kinds of cameras, stitching software, and the like, but I haven't found a really good camera that can be mounted at about 36" high and doesn't look like an alien space ship.  The one I did find was the Orah I4.  The camera looks great and has a built in stitcher as well as a server that delivers an RSTP feed natively.  That's great but it has limited ability to input audio via 1/8 stereo mini and I can't "live view" content due to lack of HDMI port.  My best candidate so far is:   https://www.liveplanet.net
      The camera isn't out yet and cost $10,000.  Money isn't an issue for my client but the price made me choke a bit.  Anyone have experience with a camera that will output 4k video via HDMI or SDI?  All I want to manage going across the floor to the head end gear is power, HDMI or SDI and possibly cat5 if the camera has a built in server for RSTP.  It can't look like a mathematician barfed up a bunch of GoPros either.   Is there such an animal or am I looking for a unicorn?