360° Cameras and Videos Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jimmie

Insta360 Pro Issues

Guest Jimmie

I've been having a lot of problems with the Insta360 Pro lately. I just want to see if anyone have experience similar problems and if anyone has ideas how to fix them. 

• First problem I've been running into is that sometimes the footage will lag or drop frames making it look like people are teleporting. This is before even stitching the video. I don't know why this is happening and I'm still waiting for a reply from Insta360.
  • I've also run into issues when I'm trying to edit the video in Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects. Audio and Video refuses to sync. I've spent hours with adobe support without finding a solution. They believe the camera shoots at a variable frame rate but Insta360's support tells me different. I've also tried to encode the footage to a constant frame rate and change file format and nothing helps.
  • Sometimes when I'm shooting the camera decides that the memory card is suddenly not fast enough and crashes. I think this problem has to do with overheating but I'm not sure. I'm now shooting to an SSD and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Let me know if anyone have had these issues or if they might have a solution for me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this