Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ben

Lost Connection to Camera

Guest Ben

Fired up the Keymission yesterday and the longest I can stay connected to the camera now is about 10-15 seconds. Then it freezes and "lost camera connection"

Bluetooth stays connected but the wifi just stops. Any solutions? (other than get a new camera)

Guest Stephen

This is unfortunately a known issue since at least April. The problem is an incompatibility with the latest versions of iOS, 11.3 and now 11.4. While Nikon is aware of the issue, they have not released an updated app to resolve this issue, nor given any timeline for its release. Sadly they did release a new updated app, but it only had fixes for other issues, and did not address this issue. I have been waiting for a fix for a while. The only way I have discovered a work-around is by using an iPad that I did not update to the latest iOS. There are drawbacks to this, but so far it’s the only way I’ve been able to use the camera to shoot remotely. Nikon has yet to release any service alert or have any support articles addressing the problem. They did post a notification on the Apple App Store for the Nikon SnapBridge 360/170 app regarding the incompatibility. I contacted their support, both over the phone, and via their support website, and complained about the issue. I would suggest anyone facing the same issue do so as well, as I think they need to understand the seriousness of the problem. I’m not sure why it is taking so long, while I am trying to be patient, I really cannot use the camera effectively at this point in time. In all other respects, the camera has worked quite well for me, so I would not give up hope. I can understand if you have just purchased the camera that this would be frustrating.

Guest Disgusted

I dont understand the lack of customer service that Nikon is giving for this +$500 device.  If there is a legitimate hardware issue Nikon, then just take care of your customers by fixing the issue.  I dont mind sending it in if I am going to get back an always working device.  And since this has been an issue from the start I would hope that there would be no fee on our part to have this issue resolved.  This ongoing issue is making me rethink the products that I will buy from Nikon going forward.  I will ride a bumpy road as long as I know I will have good roadside assistance when I need it!

NIKON FIX THIS!!!!!

Guest Wifi connection lose

Having same issues.

my key mission 360 ver is on 1.5

nikon SnapBridge ver is on 1.1.2

wifi connection is getting loss/dropped constantly with 12-15sec 

Don’t know what to do,:((

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this